Loyal Freddie
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.88i Release Notes
Archery Adjustments
March 23, 2007

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Volley damage is now correct for bows with procs.

- Crit shot can no longer be fired while unstealthed.

- Players will no longer see an arrow persist on the archer's hand when a shot is interrupted or when releasing a shot.

- Arrows will no longer scale to conform to the size of the target.

- Sounds for the Volley archery skill have been implemented.

- The Damage Per Second (DPS) of your bow now has an effect on your damage for archery shots. If the effective DPS of your equipped bow is less than that of your max DPS for the level of archery shot you are using, the damage of your shot will be reduced. Max DPS for a particular level can be found by using this equation: (.3 * level) + 1.2

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Wonder if they will make bow spd affect "casting" speed with the new archery system. :p
Would be bad to have hunters get the same bow/cast speed as everyone else!

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
.. I dont know.. All this new with the archers, to me it sounds more and more then they are more screwed up then ever. just give all casters stealth and they will all be the same.

Himse

FH is my second home
.. I dont know.. All this new with the archers, to me it sounds more and more then they are more screwed up then ever. just give all casters stealth and they will all be the same.

That would be retarded =[

Rhana

Fledgling Freddie
That would be retarded =[

And I agree too.. and thats about what I think of all of this, retarded. Ofcoz, something need to be done about the archers classes, dont take me wrong. But this they cooked up... Someone has sliped a geer... and everyone else is too polite to tell him..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom