1.88 questions

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
got a bit annoyed by the repeating nature of some questions so here we go

- HoT nerf is not now ffs, read the patch notes (a rtfm-issue)
- new dragonquests are to be obtained at a camp across the road at ardee from 3 npc's (master Lucyn, the healer and the dragonslayer)
- not all dragonquests are available, the campaign advances every week (or longer) so don't cry if u can't get ur cloak yet
- lurking stranger 42/57 connacht :p
- no u don't get snowblind in ardee, tho u get a nice morph if u stay to long in the houses
- ml/arti related tokens @ scrios de atlantis/hall of heroes
- exp/items for bp's @ ligen
- ml exp doesnt go up visually but does increase if u use the scroll-thingies, wanna check, zone in/out and it gets updated
- dont be suprised if u can'"t shear d/q and base str of a scout/hunter, it's their own time-based buff

one advice, altho u can buy it all with bp's, unless u got a rr10-11, u'll be suprised how fast they're gone

>.< Pooned

Fledgling Freddie
CL exp can be shown while u use the exp scrolls.... at least in my Bobs UI

aika

Can't get enough of FH
not ingame atm.. but does anyone know if XP-scrolls grant arti experience if you equip low lvl arties?

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
XP scrolls dont give any arti XP, but they do grant CL XP, each XP scroll that costs 100 BPS gives half a bub of CL XP.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Thx for taking the time to post this Enli - rep'd. :)

Though I would say in terms of mlxp scrolls, on at least derida you can use the /master window to see your % rise, just close and re-open, or switch the ML and it updates.

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Though I would say in terms of mlxp scrolls, on at least derida you can use the /master window to see your % rise, just close and re-open, or switch the ML and it updates.
usefull things, keep em coming people, will help others and lower the silly wondering and pondering

aika

Can't get enough of FH
log on early afternoon, set a camp up near dragon minions in frontier :p

I leveled them to lvl2 this morning, but then it got tiresome, give PL group, leveling on inf solo isnt fast :(

knighthood

Fledgling Freddie
- not all dragonquests are available, the campaign advances every week (or longer) so don't cry if u can't get ur cloak yet

Read : Every few years as were workin with GoA on this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom