http://www.camelothenry.com/more/6969.shtml

===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.87h Release Notes
Language Update
January 12, 2007

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

There will now be an addon installed for the Catacombs & Darkness rising client, this provides you with a link to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ for any language issues pre-empting the cluster.

Marc Jacobs Crackers - This will be the fix for the language issues our EU gimps are suffering, we feel that although you pay GOA to play the game, you should not be able to play it in a language you understand.

Azathrim

Fledgling Freddie
Once again Bahumat makes an attempt at a fake "funny" patch note and fails miserably!

The crowd is impressed by the teletubbies will to go on!

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
Once again Bahumat makes an attempt at a fake "funny" patch note and fails miserably!

The crowd is impressed by the teletubbies will to go on!

Your like my very own critic, if you want, give me your FH account details and I can post that lovely generic'esque response for you! :wanker:

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH

Dark Age of Pudgalot
Screwup Version 1.87i Release Notes
Offensive Language Update
Stardate 12883745747.7

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Server messages have been replaced with daily Bahumat punchlines on EU servers. We felt they were just as useful and entertaining and so should be encorporated into the game.

- Alliance messages have also been replaced with Azathrim's daily retort, to compliment changes to server messages.

- Guild messages have been replaced with random insults generated by Gamah who has kindly donated his entire back catalogue of humourous one liners intended on offending everyone in a single blow.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
old.Whoodoo said:

Dark Age of Pudgalot
Screwup Version 1.87i Release Notes
Offensive Language Update
Stardate 12883745747.7

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Server messages have been replaced with daily Bahumat punchlines on EU servers. We felt they were just as useful and entertaining and so should be encorporated into the game.

- Alliance messages have also been replaced with Azathrim's daily retort, to compliment changes to server messages.

- Guild messages have been replaced with random insults generated by Gamah who has kindly donated his entire back catalogue of humourous one liners intended on offending everyone in a single blow.

rofl

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Azathrim said:
See Bahumat? Learn from Whoodoo, he was actually funny. :)

Its like those little kids at school who pester the girls they fancy, steal their hair bands etc. Except 1 small thing, im a guy.

Unfortunately my life does not revolve around making you laugh, some people may not like my jokes but thats their problem, im sure i made someone laugh. If i didn't then why the hell do people rep me?

If my jokes are so crap, why do you persist on reading them? Is it like a sick fetish where you insult me, feel dirty and then get off on it?

I've grown bored of these discussions, say what you want about me or my jokes. I can't be bothered to waste 5 minutes typing a reply, only to be dissapointed by your comeback.

========
=~~~~~=
========

^ There's a slice of STFU cake, go chew on that for a while.

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.87h Release Notes
Bug Fixing
January 12, 2007

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

The known bug "Bahumat" that created flames and whines have been fixed. he will now go under the name "Wiggles" aswell as beeing muted for witty replies and fake patch notes.

Note that Gamah`s post count bug is allso fixed and is correctly set to the correct number of 10.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Bahumat said:
Its like those little kids at school who pester the girls they fancy, steal their hair bands etc. Except 1 small thing, im a guy.

Unfortunately my life does not revolve around making you laugh, some people may not like my jokes but thats their problem, im sure i made someone laugh. If i didn't then why the hell do people rep me?

If my jokes are so crap, why do you persist on reading them? Is it like a sick fetish where you insult me, feel dirty and then get off on it?

I've grown bored of these discussions, say what you want about me or my jokes. I can't be bothered to waste 5 minutes typing a reply, only to be dissapointed by your comeback.

========
=~~~~~=
========

^ There's a slice of STFU cake, go chew on that for a while.
Awww dude, we is only messing, dont take it to heart. Heres sommit for all of ya!
stfu.jpeg

Bahumat

FH is my second home
old.Whoodoo said:
Awww dude, we is only messing, dont take it to heart. Heres sommit for all of ya!
Love%20You%20Forever.jpg

I get the idea you are, not so sure about Azazazazazazathhininnnzazazazn or however its spelt.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Gamah said:
I scoff at all you amatures trying to make pictar funnys!

Oh ok you lure me in "reckon you can do better eh?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom