lol talk about last minute it goes live in a few hours lol
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.87f Release Notes
Legacy Crafter Rewards
January 9, 2007
===================================

LEGACY CRAFTER REWARDS

Steward Elirnus, Steward Arva, and Steward Barnas, located in the capital cities, are offering gifts to those who already had significant skill in a tradeskill at the time of the patch. These gifts will allow the crafter to guarantee their chances of creating a masterpiece item. Their charges are limited based on the level of skill the crafter already possessed.

- Crafters with 400 skill as of the time of the patch will receive a Major Crafter’s Focus with 5 charges.
- Crafters with 1000 skill as of the time of the patch will receive a Perfect Crafter’s Focus with 10 charges

Pendragon Hotfix Notes

New Things and Bug Fixes

- Summon Mastery is no longer affected by + duration bonuses. This results in the max duration of the spell being 5 minutes. Because of this we have increased the RvR level bonus from 5 to 10.

- Fixed an issue where many spells were behaving improperly such as extremely fast cast times or not casting at all.

Bonedancers

- The Bonedancer’s pet de-mesmerization spell “Free Spirits” in the Bone Army baseline may now be quickcast.

- The Bonedancer’s Dread Guardian specialty commander will now cast its ranged attack more consistently.

Necromancers

- The Necromancer’s two Zombie Servants have had their attack speed slowed slightly.

- The Necromancer’s Greater Necroservant will no longer be uninterruptible.

Shamen

- Shamen will now properly receive their lower level versions of the Earth Vivification group endurance regeneration spell line.

Biohazarddk

Loyal Freddie
thergador said:
- Summon Mastery is no longer affected by + duration bonuses. This results in the max duration of the spell being 5 minutes. Because of this we have increased the RvR level bonus from 5 to 10.
Any1 know if this is in PvE aswell? :O

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Biohazarddk said:
Any1 know if this is in PvE aswell? :O

from 'e' patch i assume ml9 is unchanged for pve... but at the price of +dur items its not really worth it if you can't use it in RvR

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
wittor said:
Few hours? You mean tomorrow right? :p
aye if you play usa server no if you think i mean euro server
and ml9 is no diifferent in pvp zone

durantion to spells dosent work on ml9 at all its 5 mins max now no matter what zone your in

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Thought patch day was the 10th?

Edit: Today is the 10th, nm :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Tesla Monkor said:
Bummer, ML9 PVE nerf. Not really needed or welcome. :/

Patch Notes said:
Master Levels

- The value of the Convoker Master Level 9 ability, Summon Mastery has been reduced from a 20 level increase for a controlled pet to a 5 level increase in any RVR zone, such as New Frontiers, Labyrinth or Darkness Falls. The ability remains unchanged when used in all PVE zones and all of Gaheris.

Not really that big a nerf on the duration :p

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Bummer, ML9 PVE nerf. Not really needed or welcome. :/

Its only nerfed on RvR but for PvE it remains unchanged as it says on the patch notes.

w00t give SM charm spell now xD!

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
NavaloreShadowvar said:
Its only nerfed on RvR but for PvE it remains unchanged as it says on the patch notes.

w00t give SM charm spell now xD!

There is two ML9 nerfs in 1.87.. the level boost affects RVR, but the Duration% bonus no longer affecting the pet hits both PVE and RVR. It's not a class breaking issue, but it's just annoying. 5min or 6.25min duration, guess it's more interesting to get Juggernaut 2 for PVE now, to make up for the ML9 duration nerf.

Leahc

Fledgling Freddie
Vladamir said:
Not really that big a nerf on the duration :p

No I guess not, but was the nerf needed at all?

Can't say that I am happy about it tho, after going throug the pain of making a 75% pow + 25% dur SM suit ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
"Crafters with 1000 skill as of the time of the patch will receive a Perfect Crafter’s Focus with 10 charges"

rah, 7 lgm crafters on EU :p

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Raven said:
"Crafters with 1000 skill as of the time of the patch will receive a Perfect Crafter’s Focus with 10 charges"

rah, 7 lgm crafters on EU :p

Shame that MP armour is rendered useless now huh :p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
yeah but i will have a nice full set of MP leggys on both shade and hero :)

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Ah touché that'll be nice.

Are you active again on EU then? :p

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
Heh. There's an american on IGN that posts something along the lines of the ML9 pet nerf being good, since it means people will have to make 2-3FGs again to farm stuff and that will lower the price on the items on the CMs.

I guess he needs a basic lesson on economy's supply and demand. ;)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Vladamir said:
Ah touché that'll be nice.

Are you active again on EU then? :p
off an on, mostly still US but will be playing a bit on excal, i miss solo and there is little to be had on US really.

SkarIronfist

Fledgling Freddie
Tesla Monkor said:
Heh. There's an american on IGN that posts something along the lines of the ML9 pet nerf being good, since it means people will have to make 2-3FGs again to farm stuff and that will lower the price on the items on the CMs.

I guess he needs a basic lesson on economy's supply and demand. ;)

That kind of stupidy should be encouraged. At least that means he will not be able to leave the house unattended. Post the link I always enjoy a good laugh.

NavaloreShadowvar

Loyal Freddie
Master Levels

- The value of the Convoker Master Level 9 ability, Summon Mastery has been reduced from a 20 level increase for a controlled pet to a 5 level increase in any RVR zone, such as New Frontiers, Labyrinth or Darkness Falls. The ability remains unchanged when used in all PVE zones and all of Gaheris.

But ofc the changes to the above is from level 5 to level 10 on those zones and the spell duration nerf to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom