1.85f release notes

Hauwyth

Fledgling Freddie
Buff Changes

- Due to balance issues brought up by many players, all spell durations increased in 1.85e will be reverted back to their previous values. These buffs, however, will remain uninterruptible, and may still be cast while moving.

They obviously thought it was so unbalancing that spirit cabalists/pet classes didnt have to sit 10 mins every 20mins after summoning and buffing their pets. :wanker:

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i think that perma red resists and friar end buffs/theu buffs were the main concern of class balance ;)

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
they should simply remove power cost of pet buff spells and problem that was mentioned in the thirst post would be solved.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Righthandof said:
they should simply remove power cost of pet buff spells and problem that was mentioned in the thirst post would be solved.

All pet buff spells should have no power cost.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
and all self only buffs, making them from 10 to 60 min ofc. But we wont get that, somehow they either do it all, or remove it all, no middle way :(

GReaper

Part of the furniture
Self buffs should be increased back up again, theres no reason why these can't have long durations!

As a Friar who has to spend a lot of power just to rebuff, I'd just like to see the power costs of all the buffs being lowered. Using about 60-70% power each rebuff just to buff myself and everyone in the group gets annoying.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
GReaper said:
Self buffs should be increased back up again, theres no reason why these can't have long durations!

As a Friar who has to spend a lot of power just to rebuff, I'd just like to see the power costs of all the buffs being lowered. Using about 60-70% power each rebuff just to buff myself and everyone in the group gets annoying.

Get more powerpool then newb!

Reika

Fledgling Freddie
Stop hurting friars. What am I fighting for????????????

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Atleast they kept the rebuffing while moving which is a nice change tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom