Can't get enough of FH
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Version 1.84c Release Notes
New Battleground And Class Updates
June 30, 2006

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Fixed the issue in which players were erroneously receiving the message: “Your target is too far away” while engaging in melee combat.

- The spell panel in the default UIs will no longer cut off spells with long names. Because of the recent internal changes with this control, custom UI authors should check that “Column1Width” of their spell panel tree is wide enough to display long spell names.

- The quest journal will now retain its size, position, and alpha settings when moving between zones.

- Tasks will now display properly in the quest journal when you have both personal and guild tasks.

- Removed the non-functional “group by zones” button from the quest journal (Custom UI authors should update their new_quest_journal_window.xml files).

- Fixed a bug where clicking on one quest in the quest journal was returning a different quest than the one selected.

- The quest journal now sorts quests by level in ascending order.

- Fixed bugs where custom UIs that had not been updated with the new quest journal were causing the client to crash.

- Some graphic glitches with the Warlock chamber effect have been fixed.

- Purge I was not properly checking for negative effects. This has been fixed.

TRADESKILL NOTES

- The Superior War Circlet recipes will now correctly use the circlet patterns to make the item.

- Removed the duplicate listing for Shar Labyrinth Reinforced Armors.

- All material level recipes for cymric armor, svarlaedar armor, and constaic armor will now properly appear in recipe lists.

- There was an error message when making Sylvan Cloth indicating that a sewing kit was needed to make the item. Additionally, no timer bar appeared when attempting to craft this item. Both issues have been fixed.

COOPERATIVE SERVER NOTES

- Modified the reset mechanism for the Albion Strength Relic Encounter to prevent a rare occurrence where Alcorn might become permanently invulnerable.

- Modified the treasure index of the Midgard Power Relic Encounter to ensure that the drop rate consistent with other relic encounters.

- Replaced the acuity buff charges on Baldur's various armor pieces for the Midgard Power Relic Encounter with charges that are more appropriate.

- Removed the spell piercing aspect and increased the spell damage aspect for relic shards from the Power Relic Encounters.

- All Strength Relic lords have new bows in their loot tables.

what im wondring is, will I finally be able to manually steer less with my BM :p Bit tiresome that I have to run inside people to actually land a fkin style when they are running from me. I dont think its too hard to do, just that caster is way easier to play tbh, should be somewhat about equal at least.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
- Fixed the issue in which players were erroneously receiving the message: “Your target is too far away” while engaging in melee combat.

wow :worthy: about time!

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Joor said:

wow :worthy: about time!

errm. It says erroneously getting the error message.

In other words you were hitting, but getting the error message.

Unless they wrote it badly, and they have in fact fixed the bug properly.

Commandment

Fledgling Freddie
is that the thing where, lets say u charge on a BM or a Merc and stick to your target and you are clearly running faster than them, but you keep getting message target is too far away or not in view? so you need to unstick and and kind of WASD move around their general area to land the style ? :p fkin annoying :x

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Commandment said:
is that the thing where, lets say u charge on a BM or a Merc and stick to your target and you are clearly running faster than them, but you keep getting message target is too far away or not in view? so you need to unstick and and kind of WASD move around their general area to land the style ? :p fkin annoying :x

yeah i would guess thats the one. but its near impossible to "fix" those kind of things. theres always gonna be minor lag and client to server miss informations when ppl move around, showing them to be closer then they really are.

Pertan

Can't get enough of FH
Actually its a fix for a bug that came to US servers with the 1.84 patch that made your melee range alot lower so they just fixed that, nothing related to melee lag etc :(

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Pertan said:
Actually its a fix for a bug that came to US servers with the 1.84 patch that made your melee range alot lower so they just fixed that, nothing related to melee lag etc :(

ahh crap :<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom