1.82 patch files to pre-download ^^

Neffneff

Fledgling Freddie
just logged on and got a popup with links to download the 1.82 patch files for various clients in advance ^^

must be getting reasonably close to release date imo.

Sparx

Cheeky Fucknugget
i'm so excited a little bit of wee came out

I got enc and book for golden spear waiting to be used :)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing on the website today so far tho ..... maybe its just some sicko teasing us?

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
Hoping they will suprise us and release it tomorrow but most likely middle of next week as usual. :)

W

Whitefall

Yes, you download the patch, install it, and then have to download another 18meg patch but from the client. Kinda makes me wonder why they couldn't include it in the patch .exe.

Wazkyr

One of Freddy's beloved
Whitefall said:
Yes, you download the patch, install it, and then have to download another 18meg patch but from the client. Kinda makes me wonder why they couldn't include it in the patch .exe.
If you do that you cant play before they release 1.82... as they said, DONT install before 1.82 if you wanna be able to play, same as when we got DR pre download.

Inko

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh, good news this be! *rubs his hands* :)

I started DAoC on US servers and moved after a few weeks to EU server due to some other friends playing there. And found that the EU client was way behind when it comes to game version (..and server population). /autoloot and /xpoff /rpoff along with other fancy features was giving me a hard time accepting my move.

To the DAoC EU 'oldies':
How long is the typical wait for patches to reach EU servers after they are released on US servers?

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Does this mean we get perma lag again tonight because everyone is downloading the patch again same as with DR?

Ryuno

Can't get enough of FH
Inko said:
To the DAoC EU 'oldies':
How long is the typical wait for patches to reach EU servers after they are released on US servers?

1-2 months. Has been longer I think?

Oboy

Fledgling Freddie
i noted u can get the update for the "new toa-client" but afaik this dont exist yet in eu, atleast there is none in the download section and no news mention anything about mythics done with the compilation of it.

very weird

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
Whitefall said:

u upgraded back to our current version lol

Bibobobo

Fledgling Freddie
i left the game a few months ago because i didnt really know anybody, and had no money no buffbot and no equipment, because it was too hard to get any arti's, even though i had a lvl 50. is it worth coming back now? i still wont have any money/friends :( but with the easier arti farming reckon its worth trying to get back into it?

lvl 50 hib chanter btw

eble

Fledgling Freddie
Arties will be easy to get all of them.

Join a guild, with this patch you can join either an excal/pry guild aswell I believe.

Its all good mate.

Eble

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Can someone put up the URL to download from ?

(Can't run patcher at work to see it)

Darzil

Miril

Fledgling Freddie
To download the updates for the Darkness Rising client:
http://download-daoc.goa.com/update_182/Update_DarknessRising_180-182.exe

To download the updates for the Catacombs client:
http://download-daoc.goa.com/update_182/Update_Catacombs_180-182.exe

To download the updates for the New Trials of Atlantis client:
http://download-daoc.goa.com/update_182/Update_NewToA_180-182.exe

To download the updates for the Trials of Atlantis client:
http://download-daoc.goa.com/update_182/Update_ToA_180-182.exe

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Sparx said:
i'm so excited a little bit of wee came out

I got enc and book for golden spear waiting to be used :)

rofl

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Bibobobo said:
i left the game a few months ago because i didnt really know anybody, and had no money no buffbot and no equipment, because it was too hard to get any arti's, even though i had a lvl 50. is it worth coming back now? i still wont have any money/friends :( but with the easier arti farming reckon its worth trying to get back into it?

lvl 50 hib chanter btw

Well if you dont mind starting again classic has no TOA and if you wanna buffbot you gotta drag it around with you into RVR.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Yah i have a few books for my warr, had EDS for ages and sroll 1 and 2 but cba to farm 3/3 so can just trade arti in, also finally getting Shield of Khaos after avoiding paying 20p for it the last few months, but finally i can get my bb all hotted up in gov and cs etc, does anyone know the increased scroll drops are dropped by the same mobs as previous or whether they drop from any 50+ mob in the arti region ?

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Yah i have a few books for my warr, had EDS for ages and sroll 1 and 2 but cba to farm 3/3 so can just trade arti in, also finally getting Shield of Khaos after avoiding paying 20p for it the last few months, but finally i can get my bb all hotted up in gov and cs etc, does anyone know the increased scroll drops are dropped by the same mobs as previous or whether they drop from any 50+ mob in the arti region ?

Same as previous...red con+ IIRC...and Meso got that added aswell :) so any Meso scroll drop from any Meso mob, etc, ala volc/aerus/styg ;)

/Dracus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom