Can't get enough of FH
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.79c Release Notes
Epic Revisions
September 8, 2005

===================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Items with additional information attached to them (such as artifact scrolls) now display it when delved to the chat window.

- Passive combat abilities that do not have delve information no longer display a blank delve window.

- Object delves have been changed so that the reuse timer ("Can use again in XX") display is now accurate in all instances.

- Item-based AF bonuses now actually increase your AF, block damage, and report as such on your character sheet.

- Base AF buffs now are capped after durability/quality checks, not before.

- Pet-casted spells (such as the Necromancer's Facilitate Painworking spell) which are removed from the pet's queue due to flooding now reset the timer of the spell so that the player can attempt to cast it again.

- Characters on accounts which have been flagged as "veteran" will now have the optional title "Archon" in their /title list. Any accounts created before November 10, 2001 are flagged as veteran accounts.

CLASS CHANGES AND FIXES

Vampiir

- Claw spells will now have relative delve information regarding damage, type, effect, etc.

Thane and Valkyrie

- The ability "Call of a Thousand Storms" has been adjusted in the following manner: Duration is now 2 minutes and the recast timer is now 3 minutes. The bonus this ability grants vs. mobs level 65 and up has been increased.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

- A festival has begun to form outside the capital city in each realm to mark the 4 year anniversary for Dark Age of Camelot and the 10 year anniversary for Mythic Entertainment! In Albion, it can be found in front of the housing zone entrance. In Midgard, it can be found in front of the housing zone entrance. In Hibernia, it can be found near the entrance to Tir na Nog in Lough Derg. There are a number of unique vendors and goods to be found. To celebrate, fireworks will be held nightly at each festival site, over the housing zone entrances, over each capital city entrance, and inside the capital cities proper, with a spectacular midnight surprise in the capital city.

- (Hibernia) With the festival so close to the Lough Derg entrance to Tir na Nog, the smith, healer, enchanter, and dye merchant have decided to relocate and do business inside the festival proper. Be sure to look for them there.

Darkness Falls

- Additional mid level demon lords are demonstrating new and unusual abilities. Some have undergone physical changes as well.

- The war in Darkness Falls between the Necyomancers and Infernalists has shifted slightly in favor of the Infernalists. Their numbers and appearance have changed due to earning the favor of their demonic masters.

Items

- The Epic Armor received during 1.79 has been updated with new spells. (Pendragon only)

COOPERATIVE SERVER

Frontiers

- Infernalists loyal to the Demon Lord Agramon have learned how to tap into the inherent power of the Glowing Dreaded Seals. They have used the Seals to fully corrupt the Isle of Agramon and to summon their lord and his hordes once more.

So.......it seems the whole +af thing on temps may have been a waste of time until this patch.

Fenderon

Can't get enough of FH
interesting parts:

- Item-based AF bonuses now actually increase your AF, block damage, and report as such on your character sheet.

- Base AF buffs now are capped after durability/quality checks, not before.

but after durability check? I would have thought it was condition-check. Low con takes away AF and any +skill ..

but that the +AF items now finally start working is worth a note if you plan on spending 400p on your new stealther-template now.
..yes, +AF has been a waste so far - recent tests posted on vnboards have showed that and I guess that is why Mythic has fixed this now.

Thane and Valkyrie

- The ability "Call of a Thousand Storms" has been adjusted in the following manner: Duration is now 2 minutes and the recast timer is now 3 minutes. The bonus this ability grants vs. mobs level 65 and up has been increased.
I look forward to seeing this in action :)

and of course they continue to fix necromancers
- Pet-casted spells (such as the Necromancer's Facilitate Painworking spell) which are removed from the pet's queue due to flooding now reset the timer of the spell so that the player can attempt to cast it again.

Jobbegea

Loyal Freddie
- Characters on accounts which have been flagged as "veteran" will now have the optional title "Archon" in their /title list. Any accounts created before November 10, 2001 are flagged as veteran accounts.

hmm cool! my account is from october 2001 :D

eggy

Fledgling Freddie

YAY!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
think I started my account christmas 2001 :( bah!

Dukat

Resident Freddy
aye, wish it was on /played time rather than when the account was created, might even have been christmas 02 thinking about it, was ages ago now. im such a newbie!! :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
english european servers opened on february 15th 2002 - I imagine the dates will be different :)

Adoctor

Fledgling Freddie
Flimgoblin said:
english european servers opened on february 15th 2002 - I imagine the dates will be different :)

meep ..just realised that i've been playing since march 2002 ... :cheers:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
english european servers opened on february 15th 2002

Seriously? my god when did I start then.. was sure It was christmas 2002 at the latest but now im wondering if it was 03... :eek7:

2002 sounds right, i'll go with that!! :D

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dukat said:
Seriously? my god when did I start then.. was sure It was christmas 2002 at the latest but now im wondering if it was 03... :eek7:

2002 sounds right, i'll go with that!! :D

if it helps:

SI was beginning of 2003
ToA beginning of 2004
Catacombs beginning of 2005

DavidH

Part of the furniture
I started playing when SI was released. Had seen friends play daoc for ages on US + US Beta. When SI came out, I finally got my hands on it too :) If I'm lucky, I might be considered a veteran =P

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Flimgoblin said:
if it helps:

SI was beginning of 2003
ToA beginning of 2004
Catacombs beginning of 2005

aye cheers, I started the christmas before SI, so december 2002 :)

btw, how long after the servers opened in the US is november 2001 ?

Fana

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone that started before SI should be considered a veteran imo :) January 2003 here ^^

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Dukat said:
aye cheers, I started the christmas before SI, so december 2002 :)

btw, how long after the servers opened in the US is november 2001 ?

US servers opened 9th October 2001

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
you can check your account open day from paymenthistory.

started when daoc opened in EU.
have had thou 1-2 month breaks few time, but same player still behind chars.
guess i am not getting veteran title + many other who have same situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom