yes love them albis and nerf them mids how unfair nerf tbh xxxxD lucky im rolling the biggest gimp class ever in mid Valk 4tw! GAMAH givf rvr on avalon now :EGamah said:ultiple Quickbar Support
To allow players to use an ever-increasing amount of abilities, we have added multiple onscreen quickbars.
- These quickbars are fully independant from other quickbars on your screen, enabling players access to up to 300 seperate quickbar ability slots, with 30 onscreen at once.
- You may activate multiple quickbars by opening your Options Menu (via the button on the Character Stats page).
- Optionally, you may toggle quickbars with the command '/quickbar Qbar# 1/0' (for example, to enable quickbar 2, use /quickbar 2 1)
- To access abilities on second and third quickbars, you may use the Alt (2nd Quickbar) and Control (3rd Quickbar) keys, plus the corresponding number. You may only use these shortcuts if you have 'Ctrl Modifier' and 'Alt Modifier' turned on in the keyboard configuration.
- To switch between quickbar pages on the second and third quickbars, you can use Alt-Shift-# and Ctrl-Shift-#
- The /qbind command has been updated to take a quickbar as an additional argument (example: /qbind 1 2 2 will bind a key to Quickbar Page 1, Slot 2, QuickBar 2)
FINALLY an update my minstrel has been crying out for \o/\o/\o/\o/\o\/o\/\o/\o\/\ol\/
Master Ability Changes and Fixes
- The duration of the Speedwarp debuff has been reduced from 60 seconds to 30 seconds.
Weeee long overdue
- Warlocks are able to combine certain abilities in ways that, in conjunction with a few of their high damage spells, significantly overpowers them. This is exaggerated even more because the amount of damage done by certain Warlocks spells is so high. To help mitigate this issue, we have reduced the damage for the following Hexing spell lines:
2 Lesser Beguiled Pain – Damage: 10
3 Beguiled Pain – Damage: 15
8 Greater Beguiled Pain – Damage: 34
13 Lesser Beguiled Pain – Damage: 66
18 Beguiled Injury– Damage: 77
24 Greater Beguiled Injury – Damage: 97
34 Lesser Beguiled Hex – Damage: 135
43 Beguiled Hex – Damage: 168
49 Greater Beguiled Hex – Damage: 191
5 Infernal Sore – Damage: 9/pulse
9 Infernal Eruption – Damage: 15/pulse
19 Infernal Rot – Damage: 37/pulse
30 Infernal Degeneration – Damage: 55/pulse
41 Infernal Infection – Damage: 76/pulse
46 Infernal Erosion – Damage: 88/pulse
Finally a warlock nerf xD
As I see it the RvR missions aren't so much to replace killing other players as a source of RPs, but to encourage more frontier activity by increasing the number of things you can do there. It's why camp bonuses are so high in frontiers and why all artifacts level there, give people more incentive to go to the frontiers and you'll have busier RvR even if not all of those people are going to the frontiers to RvR.Sparrow said:Someone tested the Personal RvR Missions on Pendragon.
Kill 15 guards. Get 200 RPs. YAY! DING RR12!
He didn't bother finishing the one targeting enemy players.
"Kill 15 Hibs." And we're still talking solo missions.
As for the WoW copying... Nice ideas - that a good design team would've had 3 years ago...
Gamah said:WoW is like a mesh of stolen ideas, so dont really matter who steals what.