1.75?

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
When can we expect 1.75 to go live? Isnt that the Warlock nerf patch? Cause im thinking of reactivating and try a Warlock out, but thing is i dont wanna be nerfed so im gonna start one after ;).

Thx in advance!

/Gashemi

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
please dont make a warlock or a vampiir... about 70% of the active population on hib is a vamp and about 80% of the population on mid is a whorelock. It's getting a bit crap when you start seeing fgs full of vamps and whorelocks.

orbin

Fledgling Freddie
Well i have tried most of the old classes and im certainly not rolling a Valkyrie (what did they smoke when they made that char anyway?). I think it will less Warlocks after the nerf, its a 30% damage reduction in the Hexing line afterall.

When is the patch coming? WoW:s PvP sucks donkeyballs :)

/Gashemi

Ttillub

Fledgling Freddie
orbin said:
When can we expect 1.75 to go live? Isnt that the Warlock nerf patch? Cause im thinking of reactivating and try a Warlock out, but thing is i dont wanna be nerfed so im gonna start one after ;).

Thx in advance!

/Gashemi
Next month.

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I've played a valk and they really aint that bad :p not sure what it's like at higher levels but I can solo oranges ok with about 25% hp left, but downtime is a bit shite, but it's the same with all tanks.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
What interrests me more then when exactly this patch goes live.. is when the notes of this patch come up... did GoA forget to put them on Test Notes?

Would like to read up on this before the patch patches if possible :D

Peragrene

Fledgling Freddie
hehe don't worry about whorelock populations after 1.75, trust me they go WAY down (i'm on the US servers btw ^_^) and as a matter of fact, I've seen very few of em in NF now. Funny thing is, you can actually survive an attack from a lock now! :O:O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom