1.74 necro change

Bellona

Banned
Joined
Jan 12, 2004
Messages
1,105
Lothandar said:
Mythic has a weird idea of fixing necromancers.
what weird idea is that?

making healers gain aggro from healing pet is the least they can do, its insanely overpowered in pve thous making the whole economy in daoc to go to hell.

only thing I will really miss is being able to complete some hard ml steps with less than 4fgs, as it can be hard to gather on camlann :)
 

Keeg

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Oct 15, 2004
Messages
76
Actually, it doesnt matter, just use a cleric bb with heal proc. heal proc gives agro to pet. and spam small heals only .
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Keeg said:
Actually, it doesnt matter, just use a cleric bb with heal proc. heal proc gives agro to pet. and spam small heals only .
Which maximum range away from the necromancer pet.
 

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
685
Hope they don't fix spreadhealing whilst having PvP timer next!
 

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
May 18, 2004
Messages
7,297
Ame said:
Hope they don't fix spreadhealing whilst having PvP timer next!
/me closes down RightNow Bug Report Form

uhm, yeh...
 

Jadet

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
12
Bonelamencer said:
noup,remove their shade

I know i dont post much here but i do it anyway now
What wierd sick idea is that??? When u kill the pet u got 3% hp left when u turn back into ur old self remove healing pets of BD and make that insta lifedrain 20 recast timer thats the same point
 

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Joined
Apr 30, 2004
Messages
374
Jadet said:
I know i dont post much here but i do it anyway now
What wierd sick idea is that??? When u kill the pet u got 3% hp left when u turn back into ur old self remove healing pets of BD and make that insta lifedrain 20 recast timer thats the same point

Don't feed the troll.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom