1.70 weapon dyes

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
Crafted weapon enamels

- Alchemy - A new set of dyes, Crafted Weapon Lusters, is available at skill level 1012. These dyes are intended for use only on player-crafted weapons. A crafted weapon luster remover is also available at skill level 730, under Dye Removal Agents. Please note that Legendary Weapons are not enabled to use the Crafted Weapon Lusters. \o/

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Cool, still no news on applyable particle effects though? :D

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
I believe it was in the 1.70I patch notes.

I know of several people who'll rejoice over this.

Fluff4tehwin! ;)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
dat's great tbh, more fluff and less balance, great really :kissit:

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
im using crafted over drops/quest weapons... that way il always have the same stats without having to rely on one time quest weapons that will be useless after a few months or so (wich WILL be the case when they increese the dur loss) so imo crafted > all

Klonk

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice for us weaponcrafters tbh... finally ppl can tweak the appearance of their crafted weapons a little..

Legendary weapons are already outfitted with a nice skin (imo) so really no big need to dye them.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
He's the type of player that thinks Mythic shouldn't do anything except devote all their resources to 'balancing' RvR. So fun stuff like weapon-dyes are an absolute no-no. ;)

People have been asking for this for a very long time. We're finally getting it. (Though, as stated above, most people have since changed to Legendaries/Artifacts.)

You can add coloured weapons to your house in any case. (Housing! More fluff! ;)

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
stubbyrulz said:
how do weapons dyes make it less balanced :/

I think he meant that instead of the dyes they could have made a patch to balance some of the issues, such as a nerf to the über fotm thanes ;)

SigvartH

Fledgling Freddie
Shamyn said:
I think he meant that instead of the dyes they could have made a patch to balance some of the issues, such as a nerf to the über fotm thanes ;)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
yeah, this is a nice thing tbh.. but surely more time coulda been diverted
to the other stuff?

bit like the whole trinketing icons being changed.. but no trinket recipe for hib strips..

it think its a nice idea but plz.. there's other stuff to be dealt with first surely?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
oh yey lol such roleplaying shit

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
Correct me if you know for certain, but I could have sworn I saw it somwhere that Mythic's Art team & 'Class Balance' (I use the word because I don't know what you'd professionally call it :)) teams were seperate.

Dunno, but Weapon Dye certainly sounds like an 'Art' thing.

Well anyway, Dooooooom!!!!!!! ;)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
newdyes.gif

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
I'll take a Lime Green, and Bright Rose for for the laydee. :cheers:

Teh FnoRd

Fledgling Freddie
Why do sum peeps only try to see the bad side?
"OMG they adding fluff, and they haven't even balanced this and whatsnot!!! whinewhinewhine!1!!! +1"
:eek7:
Cheese anyone? :m00:

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
sounds nice, now let them change the icon of battler back to what it was, this wheener sux

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom