1.69 dyes

Evok

Fledgling Freddie
More interesting was on opening the 'plum', if u look at the buff set, there appears to be aoe acuity and s/c. we getting this too?

acei

Fledgling Freddie
Evok said:
More interesting was on opening the 'plum', if u look at the buff set, there appears to be aoe acuity and s/c. we getting this too?
1.69 shaman's, druids and cleric's all get AE-buffs if spec'ed high in their buff line. Much weaker than single target buffs though.

Elec

Fledgling Freddie
im going to look so pretty in light gold :wub:

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
That's more likely because it's a seperate texture. Clothing dyes simply change the colour of the light being shone on to the grey.

Dafft

One of Freddy's beloved
Crimson......................I lub the colour of blood dripping down my rusty blade :flame:

SeeN

Fledgling Freddie
Can all weapons be dyed in future patch? Or still only TG (and other realm equivalent)

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
SeeN said:
Can all weapons be dyed in future patch? Or still only TG (and other realm equivalent)

The new weapon dyes is for player-crafted weapons only.

[SS]Gamblor

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
gotta luv that lime green :p

/Dracus

alot of peeps seem to like that one .... think i'll jsut stick with a deep blue , or the closest i can get to it

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Shrye said:
The new weapon dyes is for player-crafted weapons only.

Mythic and their unending wisdom.

We have player crafted weapons for ages, not dyable. Now the time has come with toa that most people won't ever use crafted weapons in rvr since artifacts pwn them in many aspects, excluding the stats, artis are weak stats wise, but the procs/charges rock crafted weapons bad.

Shrye

One of Freddy's beloved
Lothandar said:
Mythic and their unending wisdom.

We have player crafted weapons for ages, not dyable. Now the time has come with toa that most people won't ever use crafted weapons in rvr since artifacts pwn them in many aspects, excluding the stats, artis are weak stats wise, but the procs/charges rock crafted weapons bad.

But...! They were never intended lvl 50 chars, but rather all those who just started playing the game, Mythic wanted them to be able to get <insert random colour> weapons on their level 3 seer - guess they forgot that it's not so likely they'll be able to dish out 30g for dye tho :(

smolf

Fledgling Freddie
any1 know if u will be able to dye Healing embrace and other artifact cloaks in later patches?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom