1.68 Setian desert scouts.. :) strong

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Those mfkers will finally stop kiting like the biatches they are :)

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Chimaira said:

Looking through the patch notes pretty much all the changes are positive ones.

:D

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I farmed for Marricus scrolls on those mfkers just after release.

spent 20 hours orso. always ooe couldnt sprint after them tehy ran and shot with bow ran etc with sprint speed nearly.

together with the other blokes with disease/str debuff/lifetap your doomed. I must of died a tousand times :p

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
i xbow kill setian scouts with my arms with 6 in xbow when they keep running away :D

PJS

Fledgling Freddie
xp your minstrel and bitchslap em with a salamander, I can attest to that being very satisfying experience

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Chimaira said:

:( they were great exp for 46+ chars red/orange con and nice easy exp for scouts/casters cos they were stupid n kept trying to shoot with bow instead of running at you :9 now i gonna have to find other mobs to solo expo my scout on :(

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
Jpeg[LOD] said:
:( they were great exp for 46+ chars red/orange con and nice easy exp for scouts/casters cos they were stupid n kept trying to shoot with bow instead of running at you :9 now i gonna have to find other mobs to solo expo my scout on :(

ABUSE!111one

:p

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Jpeg[LOD] said:

Try the lammia scouts on the new SI island, they are also stupid cause they always try to shoot yo and run away :p

Ormorof

FH is my second home
always ooe couldnt sprint after them tehy ran and shot with bow ran etc with sprint speed nearly.

<strokes his end regen from bot>

aaaaaaaaaaah feels good to be a mid :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom