1.68 in Thursday!

Marcus75

Fledgling Freddie
I expect that they will fix the ToA situation on Mid/Prydwen - I think its still horribly bad of them to have us wait over a month with no info from their confirmation of the problem - those affected should get some sort of refund for a sub-standard service but I guess that will happen when everyone in the world is friends and there are no wars. :rolleyes: :(

emma

Loyal Freddie
Morchaoron said:
does that mean the battler will be nerfed from 50% to 10%? :p
Yep \o/

and SL will be nurfed to 30 second duration :D

Most importantly though my instant 2000 range, 750 radius, 200 dmg Javelins will work \o/

Elcain

Fledgling Freddie
Noo the Change Dreamsphere xp so it lvls at Si at night =(
Better spend all day in Cm today then what fun

Svartmetall

Great Unclean One
Something's wrong. I can't see the usual huge list of Mid nerfs in this patch?

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

You mean you're not sure which FOTM class to switch to next?
;)

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Hunters seem it atm ;P crawling with them lately :/

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Bleh. I wonder why they don't start patching from 01:00 till whatever time it needs to be patched.

Fadeh

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

If now midgard nerfs keep coming? Then how come midgard atm is so superior to alb and hib? What were they from the start? Gods? Oh right, just remember the months of apk camping.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Fadeh said:
If now midgard nerfs keep coming? Then how come midgard atm is so superior to alb and hib? What were they from the start? Gods? Oh right, just remember the months of apk camping.
Stupid relics..

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Svartmetall said:

probably left it out of the notes since some mids see every bugfix as a nerf and think they will finally become the underdog realm and start rolling the next generation fotm class or switch to hib on a different server

mothface

Fledgling Freddie
[2004-29-04]

All servers are currently down and being patched to the 1.68 version. So far the tests are giving good results, and patch servers are already working so you can update your client to the 1.68 version.(9 MB for Trials of Atlantis, 4MB + 2.5MB for Shrouded Isles and 4MB for the classic version).

We will give you more details on this web page as we have them, and the current estimate for the reopening of the servers is at the end of the afternoon.

Daedalus

Can't get enough of FH
Yea, downloaded with 230 KB/s from the patch servers, I've never seen 'em upload so fast.

inqy

One of Freddy's beloved
aye fully patched SI+TOA on 2 machines. Usually I do it on one machine and then copy the folders over but quick as lightning this time...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom