1.65 necro calculator (here)

I

Indiana Jones

don't get it...
not really a calculator, if i change stats or so.... nothing happens

T

Teren

i think you use a resolution lower than 1280 x 1024, so you dont see everything, scroll down, etc :)

D

Driwen

95% melee resists? EEEKS 65% unbuffed with 1800 HP is still rather strong. This is doable for any necro, even low RR?
Kinda means I should never attack a necro :p.

Anyway it looks like a really useful calc :).

B

bigchief

Originally posted by driwen
95% melee resists? EEEKS 65% unbuffed with 1800 HP is still rather strong. This is doable for any necro, even low RR?
Kinda means I should never attack a necro :p.

Its also wrong

D

Damon_D

Seen screenshot from the US where an SB pa's the pet for a whooping 40~ dmg , so now alb will have there own bonedancer..a caster class that is not killable solo by melee classes, will prob not even be able to kill it with 2-3 melee chars , SB's might with alot of kiting and using the correct poisons..for those who have high envenom that is..its not like we get the spec points for it for free like infil's ;)

N

NetNifty

i've taken 2 SBs at once (1 RR6 the other RR8) but that was mainly because of my MoA3 bot i guess ;) then again both of them were buffed too. Finished with both of them dead and my pet on 50% hp and me with 30% mana.

G

Garnet

necomancers will be tougher but still will be killable :p

C

cHodAX

Killed a warrior, zerker and shadowblade all rr4+ with my moa4 buffed necro. 1.65 is going to be insane, I sense a new FotM if the rumours are true and buffed assasins are only crit striking the pet for 70-80.

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Garnet
necomancers will be tougher but still will be killable :p

when it has 1800 hp and you are hitting it for 30 hp? Well it can be killed by magic, but necro is surely not gonna be a target for stealthers in 1.65

B

bigchief

Because its not like any caster cant 2 shot a pet now, and then too ;o

Can still mez/stun for full durations too ~~

And tbh any stealther jumping a necro at any time is asking for it

D

Driwen

Originally posted by bigchief
Because its not like any caster cant 2 shot a pet now, and then too ;o

Can still mez/stun for full durations too ~~

And tbh any stealther jumping a necro at any time is asking for it

k as long as you dont whine about BD's then as they can be killed by 2 melee'ers or 1 caster(with nearsight) :).

N

-Nxs-

I was reading the VNBoards about this when it was first announced - a necro with a buffbot specificaly the max CON buff its pretty much as kick ass as a bonedancer in pure melee combat - i agree its going to be the RvR FOTM class in 1.65 and youll start to see some retired necro's comming back to the frontiers.

Nice to get some revenge on the mids imho - bout time alb had an overpowered class again

E

evilknight

I've seen seen posts on VGN with archers hitting for very very low dmg on crit and normal shots..necros will be insane in melee RvR

Originally posted by -Nxs-
Nice to get some revenge on the mids imho - bout time alb had an overpowered class again

You don't have overpowered classes ?...you make me laugh

F

Falcon

In the US some nightshades have resorted to using their DD on necros as it does more damage than PA etc. Pretty fucked up IMO.

D

Damon_D

Its gonna be like PA+CD , hope poisons+debuff's stick , run and restealth x 400 to kill the pet..but then again you would prob run out of poison before the necro run's out of power to heal the pet...

S

Skaven

weee, time to bring my old rr2 necro outta rvr retirement :clap:

S

Surgeon-Elite

Read on US boards how a Necro killed 4 Nightshades 2 of the NS's landed Pa + CD the other 2 just plain melee'd and all 4 ended up dead.

Users who are viewing this thread