1.65 and polearms

Cavex ElSaviour

Fledgling Freddie
Well, everyone predicted the end of the world with 1.65 for the pole arms (incl me). But one can only tell once one has expierenced it. So i'm curious. How does things work out? Is it a nerf, or is it better? Have you used your stun style usefully yet? do you use your lvl 50 style ever? What are your anytime openings you use now?

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
A friend of mine is rather unhappy with the changes but wouldn't tell me why. :/

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
Don't bother with Mangle anymore if I'm not with a Pally. The new stun is vaugely usefull for getting another mob stunned in PvE, but at 2x attack rounds, the Pally normally gets there before me. Not done any tests with Poleaxe yet, but will most likely use Rage + CB as a backup on one on ones.

Stun in RvR? Every time I'm about to do it, the Pally slams...

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
You do damage, pally stuns, what's there to fight about?

9 sec stun > yours, no? :eek:

TeaSpoon

Fledgling Freddie
The whole "point" behind moving the Pole 9 sec stun was to allow them to get it on anyone, not just characters with styles. Well everytime I go to use it a Pally gets there first. So basicly they removed my only defence when I'm head to head with a tank, for no needed reason.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
50 crossbow, 50 parry, 28 shield > polearm :twak:

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Imo it was a nerf. Just respecced to 2H
2H >>> Pole

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Amelyn said:
Imo it was a nerf

but.. then they would of given us a free respec.. surely... :twak: :twak:

but on the plus side.. at least it will stop all those *omg! nerf armsmen" threads that keep popping up, cos lets face it, we were so overpowered and fotm :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom