1.64d

C

Cyradix

NEW ITEM FEATURES

- In this patch, the existing items on classic Camelot dragons have been upgraded, and new items added to their treasure tables. Please note that a few items were near or at the desired bonus point level, so those few items did not receive any noticeable increases. No bonuses were lowered on any of the existing dragon items. The Shrouded Isles class-specific epic dungeon armors have also been tweaked to get rid of mutually exclusive bonuses. Players who already have some of these items may notice a few new features in the delve information. At this time, these features are only available for the classic Camelot dragons and Shrouded Isles epic dungeon armor.

- ALL magic skills - This bonus will increase your skill in any and all of your spell lines. In other words, if your item is updated to have "ALL magic skills: +3", then all of your spell lines (if your class has multiple spell lines) will have a +3 skill increase from that item.

- ALL melee weapon skills - This bonus will increase your skill in many weapon types. This bonus does not increase shield, parry, archery skills, or dual wield skills (hand to hand is the exception, as this skill is also the main weapon skill associated with hand to hand weapons, and not just the off-hand skill). If your item has "All melee weapon skills: +3" and your character can train in hammer, axe and sword, your item should give you a +3 increase to all three.

- Focus: ALL spell lines - This bonus will give you focus for all your focus spell lines. "Focus: ALL spell lines: 50" would mean that your focus staff gives you 50 focus in darkness, suppression, and runecarving, if you're a runemaster.

- Acuity - This bonus will increase your casting stat, whatever your casting stat happens to be. If you're a druid, you should get an increase to empathy, while a bard should get an increase to charisma.

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/990.shtml

L

liste

well, its about time that drops will have a remote chance to outperform SC.

currently, its only BPs from Sidi and glower weapons that will ever be used, unless you find something really really good.

Dragon loot should by default be the best you can get. end of story.

i just hope they dont make these +ALL craftable.

C

Cyradix

I seem to remember a cleric in our guild owning a shield with +2 to all specs. This was during my alb time so it's more then a year ago....

K

Kelmorian

when is the midgard love patch again?...

S

Solid

This cheered me up a tad, even tho I dont play anymore, I sent Mythic a feedback email yesterday afternoon, specifically asking why TG armour sets were so poorly planned out with the bonuses to multiple weapon line sas well as Dragon/Legion item utilities.

Seems they actually listened, tho no doubt it was a combination of many similar emails.

Shame it takes such extensive feedback for them to fix (i consider it a fix) such poorly planned items in the first place.

Their item developer must be a doink!

R

Roo Stercogburn

Job opportunity for you then Solid? :)

If I do a good reference, one that will grow whole gardens of roses, can I get some better SM stuff? :D

G

Gallak

Solid did you mention the Thane epic gloves?

Special Properties
STR 19
Axes Skill 3
Hammers Skill 3
Swords Skill 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom