old.Hellskor

copy'n'paste4TEHWIN!!!!

lazy gits at Mythic :rolleyes:

O

old.LandShark

Spies have been stealing technology from other realms, evidently. :rolleyes:

F

F.I.V

Cool, so Hibernian LW Heroes will get my beloved prized pitted great sword model and I end up with the crappy Albion 2 hander model that looks like the handle will snap if it hits anything bigger than a Lurikeen.

Wonderful...

I hope this is a bug though, I like the way Midgard weapons look as it is (one of the reasons I play the realm). I'm not gonna scream "Omg I'm quitting Midgard now" but it's a little weird how as LandShark said, it looks like spies have stolen technology and passed it around willy nilly :rolleyes:

K

kinag

Keep weps as they are now imo, they look just fine..

L

Lambsbreed

Only problem with this is that TG Epic weapons will be rather useless after this will be implemented. 5.7spd axe.. I will much rather use that one than my Dragon-shadow Great Axe, and probably with some TG proc to even enhance the weapon way beyond the tg-axe... me don't like! mythic = :m00: :m00: :m00:

C

cougar-

Originally posted by Lambsbreed
Only problem with this is that TG Epic weapons will be rather useless after this will be implemented. 5.7spd axe.. I will much rather use that one than my Dragon-shadow Great Axe, and probably with some TG proc to even enhance the weapon way beyond the tg-axe... me don't like! mythic = :m00: :m00: :m00:

they want crafting to be endgame when it comes to uberitems, realy silly imo since only fun pve is drophunts.

B

Bellona

is the hib spear not new? not from alb afaik.. maybe mid?

O

old.Hellskor

2h Hammer, 2h Sword and Spear for Hib are from Midgard.

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by cougar-
they want crafting to be endgame when it comes to uberitems, realy silly imo since only fun pve is drophunts.

In many ways, SCing killed PvE unless it's huge hunts for uberdrops from uber mobs. Shame. Random drop system helps a bit...

O

old.Pepsay

Its gonna suck to see hibs with mid weapons, mids with alb weapons and so on becuse a fun part of rvr imo is that all the realms have different kinda models for their weapons.

D

Danya

They might get changed before the end. A lot of times the models on pendragon are not final.

Users who are viewing this thread