1.64 TL Reports

R

Roo Stercogburn

Class Teamleader Reports
---------------------------------

These are the ones I could find that were specifically marked as 1.64 reports. I'll happily add others if peeps point me at them.
I've posted them in the order I spotted them.

Theurgist

Wizard

Warrior

Eldritch

Armsman

Healer

Valewalker

Skald

Sorcerer

Necormancer

Champion

Savage

Enchanter

Hero

Thane

Spirit Master

My interest is because I'm looking forward to what the good Seldaran (SM TL) has to say on 1.65 now it is live in the US. No doubt, players of Savages will be looking forward to the 1.65 TL report.

As said, any TL reports for 1.64 if I've missed I'll add if peeps point me at them.

B

brite

intercept aparently got a silent nerf didnt it ?

C

Cyradix

I'm really looking forward to the SB feedback ;)

No

No

No

Working as intended

No

R

Roo Stercogburn

I saw a lot of reports marked "August", but left them out as wasn't entirely sure if they were 1.64 reports or not. The zerk report fell into this category.

It was this: Zerk chatter

C

Cush

I like that shaman TL report..

wait. there is noone :(

D

Draylor

Well these are over a month old already, with the feedback from Mythic having been available for a while too.

If your going to link to anything it'd be better to find the versions with Mythics comments included.

C

Caeli

Roo, might wanna bookmark this site. Seems to update fast enough. Lists what patch the TL reports from and if there's been any feedback yet. With links to reports aswell ofc.
Classes of Camelot - TL Reports

R

Roo Stercogburn

Cheers Caeli. Its a measure of how bad I think 1.65 is going to be that for the first time ever I'm watching for a TL report and the feedback from Mythic afterwards.

The 1.64 feedback for SMs indicates Mythic are quite happy to leave Summoning SMs completely stuffed for RvR for forseeable and the long outsanding mez related issues are not a priority as they may or may not get fixed as part of the resists fixes.

Regarding the pet I agree it should not intercept when mezzed or stunned.

EDIT: Oh btw I completely disagree with the TL's point of view on mez. As someone says later in the thread, the pbae mez should have a longer duration than the ranged, as you should get a bonus for taking a stupid risk to mez people :D

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by Bleri McThrust
What you could really do with is the TL reports along with Mythics responses.

You can find the Armsman TL 1.64 report and responses there.

mmm yess... so thustworthy...

armsman beating a savage?

yess a s/s arms against a 2h save can do...

end regen *cough*

double spec is an issue for other classes...

mmm paladin? :)

ok ok... nm it will come past 1.65... so mmm next summer for us?
think ill not be here

Users who are viewing this thread