1.63b kicks SB's when they are down

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mavericky

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/919.php

Dungeon - Darkness Falls:

Stealthers in Darkness Falls beware - All Naburite Drinkers, including those who see hidden, in Darkness Falls are now set to charmable.

Another patch, another way for SB's for to play their class nerfed.

Wasn't 1.63 meant to be the midgard love patch? Yet midgard is the only realm that cant charm drinkers with any class.

D

dwindimir

Buhuuuuuuuuuuuu, you cant farm grays for 1rp anymore, NERF Drinkers! As you realise that the See Hidden only works if the pet is set to agressive, and its not really a good idea in DF (unless you are at the market)

M

mavericky

Infs are hardly affected at all, only mentalists can charm yellow/orange mobs in hib and I believe it is a rarer spec. In alb you have Sorcs and Minstrels.

On Prydwen, Albion and Midgard have Darkness falls most often, so yes it will affect shadowblades more than any other class, especially since our realm has no simliar tactic they can imploy.

Also any grey mob area you can set the drinker on agro, cross roads for example meaning that no Shadowblade can pass.

L

living

Well u can just kill the one who charmed one or u can wait to he moves

F

Fafnir

Make spirit pets able to posses the corpse of a slain mob. Then the problem would be solved. :) And gain the mobs stats etc.

C

Carlos Bananos

stop whining, this will barly effect SBs..

they gave menta mincer an sorc a 'little' bit of love an everyone cries ';/

K

Kagato.

what, another nerf for stealthers? Yay Mythic ! :clap:

Keep up the good work :D

D

Damon_D

and you posting silly stuff in cap's to post farm..or what ???

K

katt!

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
and you posting silly stuff in cap's to post farm..or what ???

if i would like to post +1 i would do it in the off topic.

this is merely to express my point of view, which happen to be that the thread starter is a moron.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by katt!
if i would like to post +1 i would do it in the off topic.

this is merely to express my point of view, which happen to be that the thread starter is a moron.

:(

oh and +1 :clap:

B

Balbor

Originally posted by mavericky
Infs are hardly affected at all, only mentalists can charm yellow/orange mobs in hib and I believe it is a rarer spec. In alb you have Sorcs and Minstrels.

On Prydwen, Albion and Midgard have Darkness falls most often, so yes it will affect shadowblades more than any other class, especially since our realm has no simliar tactic they can imploy.

Also any grey mob area you can set the drinker on agro, cross roads for example meaning that no Shadowblade can pass.

So i'm guess you also aggree that AOE stun should be nerfed cause on other realm can use the aoe stun/PBAE them to death tactic? Albion cannot use the ranged AOE mezz while running at full speed Tactic. Quick nerf it?

You'll still get loads of kills in DF just need to be a bit more sneeky and not sit in the open waving at people while stealthed.

M

mavericky

Originally posted by Balbor
So i'm guess you also aggree that AOE stun should be nerfed cause on other realm can use the aoe stun/PBAE them to death tactic? Albion cannot use the ranged AOE mezz while running at full speed Tactic. Quick nerf it?

You'll still get loads of kills in DF just need to be a bit more sneeky and not sit in the open waving at people while stealthed.

All realms should be different and have different skills and abilities, however my point was that we have just had our damage potential reduced dramatically and now they are adding another thing that harms the class. It puts us at a further disadvantage to the other realms Assassin classes.
Why be a shadowblade now?

F

F.I.V

hehe, when you edit a post, you're meant to actually edit the word you misspelt ;)

+1 ;)

R

Roo Stercogburn

Don't know if anyone's noticed, but nearly everytime someone offers an opposing point of view to Balbor, he whines about insta Mez or Stun (or for variation, bonedancers) ;)

I'm almost tempted to roll a pac healer :D

K

kr0n

It's light spec and light has the best DD on Hibernia, combined with chanter and 50% heatdebuff, damagecap being 666 (!!) and with WP Hi 1k hits + chanter baseline! Not gimped at all. Best mentalist spec.

T

thegreatest

Why be a shadowblade now?

Dont cry u can kill the sorc with 2 hits and the pet will release himself..that difficult huh?

A

Aoln

Seeing as this only works while the sorc runs around with his pet on Aggresive, it'll only make it easier as he'll be getting aggro every corner he runs around.

S

Shike

some reports say that even tho u have a pet with TS set on agro it wont attack anyway rendering this change useless.

It seems mincers may benefit from it only since only the orange+ drinkers and shreds actually have TS. Sorc cant charm orange. So much for that change.

C

case-rigantis

minstrels can`t charm demons shredders/drinkers etc so minstrels don`t benefit from this change...

next...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom