1.62m o_0

S

StormriderX

As always, stay on the topic of what exists within these notes. Thanks very much in advance!

=====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Test Version 1.62m Release Notes

Thursday, May 29, 2003

=====================================

PET CONTROL NOTE

We've changed the way that the different "modes" (passive, aggressive) work when controlling pets. Now, pets in aggressive mode will automatically attack non friendly targets (before that target performs any aggressive actions), so long as they are within the pet's aggressive range and the pet isn't currently engaged in another action.

In order to still allow the previous "aggressive behavior", where a pet in aggressive mode would not take any action on a target attacking the controller until the controller told it to, we have also changed the way that Passive mode works. Pets in Passive mode will now set their target, attack, and change to defensive mode when the "attack" button on the Pet Control Window is pressed.

CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES

Realm v. Realm:

- The Master Eldritches of Hibernia defend their border keeps more aggressively than ever before. Fellow Hibernians should no longer fear being killed while near their border keeps.

- You will no longer get experience for killing The Master Summoner of the Dead (the Hibernian Corpse Summoner)

Dungeon Notes

- The Naburite Drinkers in Darkness Falls that were set to uncharmable have been fixed.

SHROUDED ISLES WORLD NOTES

- We have removed the wait time for the portal from the expansion areas to the realm portal keeps after another player begins to teleport back. Players can now teleport back to the portal keeps at any time without waiting for the portal ceremony to finish.

Midgard Quests

- Mammoth Hunt: We have slightly toned down the difficulty of step 5, which requires players to clear a Morvalt camp.

W

wrathofsauron

über patch, npcs now nukes harder at border keeps what are the clowns of mythic doing, no chanter nerf yet but it shall come!!.:m00:

K

kirennia

crap patch notes tbh : / Nothing really there at all that matters

A

Aussie-

I think they tried to fix this spot by giving those elds a *bit* more range.
the elds arent even in clip range, so i doubt it'll make a difference -_-

S

Sharp Thing

Originally posted by Aussie-
I think they tried to fix this spot by giving those elds a *bit* more range.
the elds arent even in clip range, so i doubt it'll make a difference -_-
nah, the elds will now oneshot you as soon as you leave the pk :>

B

Belomar

For every new patch, I hold my breath and wait with trepidation for Mythic to go back on the LA nerf... But we're at "m" now, and still not in sight, so maybe it will make it into the game unchanged? :D

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by Sharp Thing
nah, the elds will now oneshot you as soon as you leave the pk :>

Good it will help nerf the zerg :)

P

piggeman

Originally posted by StormriderX
In order to still allow the previous "aggressive behavior", where a pet in aggressive mode would not take any action on a target attacking the controller until the controller told it to, we have also changed the way that Passive mode works. Pets in Passive mode will now set their target, attack, and change to defensive mode when the "attack" button on the Pet Control Window is pressed.
What the hell? Are they saying that Passive won't work anymore?
When pets are passive they should stay passive damnit!

E

elerand

Re: Re: 1.62m o_0

Originally posted by piggeman

They are not saying anything about passive, agressive was always a heap of shit, now they will actually do something, useful in some way perhaps, lethal in pve if you forget to switch it to passive more than likely tho :D

Q

Qte Eth

doubt there will be an ench nerf in 1.62 serie coz its supposed to b hib wub?:]

O

old.Niljindil

Re: Re: 1.62m o_0

Originally posted by piggeman

No they made it so you dont have to click defensive and THEN click attack if you want to attack something with your pet using the "attack" button :eek:

Q

Qte Eth

heh could b nice when u could set "solo mode" and when u start qc mes pet goes auto passive :D

D

Darkdancer.

aggresive mode will be good for pets auto targeting stealthed players.

A

Amadon

i live in a delusional hope that the chanter nerf will be an implementation of diminishing returns on resist points (both buffs and debuffs) to normalize caster damage

-shrug-

i can but dream.

edit - the passive mode change means that it will only attack if you give it a command to attack, whereas currently if it's passive and u tell it to attack it won't

Users who are viewing this thread