T

Teh Krypt

let's make 70 threads on the same subject!!

ooo ++

O

old.Kerosene

I can imagine 1.62l will read something along the lines of...

World Notes..

Changed all the names of DF seals from daemon to demon.

The end.

O

old.SadonTheGrey

Why are they doing things like this, when they could be giving wizards something to do on a realm battlefield. It really does fill my with rage that they think that in reducing the cast time of a spell thats on a 20 second timer, by one and a half seconds, is enough to fix the class. I wonder, by my troth, what Mythic are doing.

Ooh... the rage.

S

Sarum TheBlack

You'll be happy to see the test logs from Pend that show bolts doing consistently less damage to all targets since they "fixed" bolts for us...

S

scarffs

archer back to 0

The rapid fire mode is actually not so good...
Noww eprobably wont have the choice when to release arrows, we just shoot faster for less damage. Could do that with faster bows aswell...the rapid-burst bubble shot improvement just out the window, thanks very much.

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by old.SadonTheGrey
Why are they doing things like this, when they could be giving wizards something to do on a realm battlefield. It really does fill my with rage that they think that in reducing the cast time of a spell thats on a 20 second timer, by one and a half seconds, is enough to fix the class. I wonder, by my troth, what Mythic are doing.

Ooh... the rage.

given that this patch began with the aim of hib fixes be grateful that you got anything at all :x

V

Validus

:eek:

Originally posted by Validus
do they fear the apocalypse will happen if they have a patch with the numbers 1, 6 and 3 in it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom