1.62h o_0

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Arnor2
wardens>supp rm&earth theurg by a kazillion miles. why arent they whining like hell? all I see is wardens whining about getting nerfed...

there aren't any earth theurgs ;)

dunno why I've not seen any supp RM posts though..

P

Pin

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
We get base heals and nice resists and a bubble which protects from slow weapon users and maybe more if we're teamed with other wardens. I don't know how well other hybrids perform, but I know wardens could use a dmg output boost.

Bubble doesn't just protect against slow weapon users. It completely negates slow weapon users, removes 50% damage from average weapon users and 25% damage from people swinging at swing cap.

Btw I know friars beat the crap out of any tank. I don't know how well such a friar supports his group with his other specs.

Well, Friars don't beat the crap out of me :p

T

Tranquil-

Originally posted by <Harle>
that explains why Friars hit like little girls - cause they are hybrids, too :rolleyes:

Do you use a up to 5.5 spd 2 hander while hitting? Didn't think so.

M

Mirhen Morkir

Originally posted by Pin
Bubble doesn't just protect against slow weapon users. It completely negates slow weapon users, removes 50% damage from average weapon users and 25% damage from people swinging at swing cap.

Erm .... ever heard of /assist ?

We talking about RvR or dueling ?

P

Pin

Originally posted by Mirhen Morkir
Erm .... ever heard of /assist ?

We talking about RvR or dueling ?

sure, talk about using /assist. talk about RvR....

If you do so, you'll realise that there's no bloody difference at all for this patch then as archers just use /assist in order to get around BT now..... So why are Wardens in this thread threatening to quit the game due to this patch???

T

Tranquil-

Because they feel groups won't take them in now that PBT is "useless".

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Pin
So why are Wardens in this thread threatening to quit the game due to this patch???

So far I've only seen Inecux threatening to quit. I have no intention of quitting. Then again I'd probably keep playing warden even if they took away everything but a baseline heal :p

P

Pin

So far I've only seen Inecux threatening to quit. I have no intention of quitting. Then again I'd probably keep playing warden even if they took away everything but a baseline heal :p

But that's only because if you re-rolled you wouldn't be able to remember how to spell Ensceptificamuralya in the character creation screen :p

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Pin
But that's only because if you re-rolled you wouldn't be able to remember how to spell Ensceptificamuralya in the character creation screen :p
:p

Actually I made a mid healer on Camlann with the exact same name :p I'd take the name again just to see the 500+ reactions of every single person in my realm ( ;

"gee you must not get many tells with a name like that" x 500 :p
"hehe <insert any funnay remark about my name here>" x 500

etc ( ;

O

old.LandShark

:p

Actually I made a mid healer on Camlann with the exact same name :p I'd take the name again just to see the 500+ reactions of every single person in my realm ( ;

"gee you must not get many tells with a name like that" x 500 :p
"hehe <insert any funnay remark about my name here>" x 500

etc ( ;

And people tell me Cheradenine is bad :p

Users who are viewing this thread