1.62d

F

Fafnir

=====================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Test Version 1.62D Release Notes

Thursday, April 24, 2003

=====================================

1.62d is a few changes that were still being tested by our Product Quality department when 1.62d went live. These changes have now all been tested and verified, so without further ado, here is 1.62d.

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- Hunters critshot ability has got it's damage decreased, and they can now climb walls at same stealth spec as minstrels.

- We found that Friars are mainly used as tanks, so they will now get 2.0 specpoints like most tanks, and let them wear chain.

-Infiltrators have been overpowered for a while so their specpoints are dropped to same as shadowblade. And envenom has been removed from Infiltrators.

-And finally we can announce the fix we intended for Thanes for so long. They will now get Evade II. IP, FA2, Purge have had its cost reduced to the same level as maintanks. And due to the low hits Thanes recive we have now upgraded them to same table as Warriors. Damage for stormcalling have been greatly increased. And a new spell has been added to this specline.

Thunderwarp
10 Thunderwarp Self instant/2100m/10s The thane will be instantly teleported to his target 15 power

:p /jk

H

hiban

lol... my friar would have liked that 2x lvl spec points, chain, evade 5, self dex/quick buff AND a 15% absorb buff :D *drools*

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by hiban
lol... my friar would have liked that 2x lvl spec points, chain, evade 5, self dex/quick buff AND a 15% absorb buff :D *drools*
They way Mythic is working i dont think its so many patches away. :) They added str/con buff to Thanes and I think thats all we ever gonna get. Still wonders about the Thane in DG he got Evade ffs.

F

Flimgoblin

thane's ain't all that bad - they're just stuck next to the zerkers at the moment (enough to make anyone feel gimped)

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
thane's ain't all that bad - they're just stuck next to the zerkers at the moment (enough to make anyone feel gimped)
And with 1100-1400 hits makes us even more gimped. When winning a 1on1 fight its mostly you got luck on your side. Low dex, qui makes us hit pt hell of a lot of times.

F

Flimgoblin

str/con buff will help that I think?

I guess a thane is a tank that loses out on tanking power and gains usefulness at a siege ;)

the fix to blocking should make the defensive thanes happy I hope (if you can start blocking/parrying more in RvR things will be nicer)

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
No thanes are stuck next to all the other classes that makes them feel gimped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom