1.60b

T

Tranquil-

Hmhm, notice the alb luv.

1.60b

Albion Changes

We're entering into the home stretch of Albion changes based on some detailed analysis of the realm's capabilities. Hopefully the recent changes will help smooth out the capabilities of the realm in RvR by making required RvR abilities more prevalent, without making them more powerful.

Cleric Changes

- Increased the range on the baseline stun to 1350, and decreased the cast time on the spec single target DD to 3 seconds.

- Added 2 new line of buffs in the Enhancement spec track.

1) These spells are 10 minute group cast buffs, which for the duration give the chance to proc a healing effect when hit.

29 Strength From Adversity
38 Test of Faith
49 Trial By Fire

2) These spells are 15 minute self buffs which raise melee damage output.

17 Refiner's Strength
28 Purifying Strength
39 Mercybringer

Friar Changes

Added group targetted heal-over-time spell to Rejuvenation spec track:

24 Blessed Encouragement
34 Holy Encouragment
44 Champion's Encouragment

Minstrel Changes

- Significantly reduced the cost of offensive shouts to be comparable to other classes.

- Increased stun shout duration to be comparable to other single target stun spells.

- Added new hit point buffer song:

30 Barrier of Sound
40 Shield of Melody
50 Wall of Song

Mage (Base Class) Changes

- Instead of getting the root spell Minor Crippling at L3 in Body Destruction, Mages now get the Vitality Drain lifetap upgrade.

Sorcerer Changes

- Increased Mind Spec AE Mez to 1875 range.

Cabalist Changes

- Life transfers will now transfer up to the listed delve value before healing critical hits from RAs are factored in, and half the amount transferred will be deducted from the caster. The costs have been raised significantly however to bring them closer in cost to major heal spells. If the caster doesn't have enough life to cast the spell at full value, it will still cast successfully, but will reduce the caster to 1 hitpoint.

- Changed Ruby Simulacrum proc to be a ranged spell that can be interrupted.

- Increased melee damage on Sapphire Simulacrum.

- Increased defense on Emerald Simulacrum and the damage on its DoT proc.

- Increased damage on Jade Simulacrum's damage shield self buff.

Realm Ability Changes

- Longshot now has a reuse timer of 5 minutes, and Volley now has a reuse timer of 1 minute.

- Brilliant Aura of Deflection should now last 30 seconds (not 60) as the documentation on the Herald indicates.

And there's new BG's :)

Though they nerfed stealth bleeping, my radar :(
And Longshot and Volley still cost more points than IP to get.:puke:

A

Asha

That sounds like work :p

And I avoid that where possible.

O

old.davidlqs

Hallelujah, Minstrel shouts (hopefully) brought in line with Bard / Skald power to damage ratio, and our stun brought back into the RvR game.

No self damage buff though :(

Still, buffbots a go-go with SI windowed mode

A

alithiel50

Friar Changes

Added group targetted heal-over-time spell to Rejuvenation spec track:

24 Blessed Encouragement
34 Holy Encouragment
44 Champion's Encouragment

Nice, but how many Friars are going to spec to 24+ in rejuv for it?

S

sigh

I think afew will, just the ph34r the friar type wont, suppose with that and bof up at the same time^^ Dangerous!!!!

C

Cronn

I'd like to see what kind of amounts the HoT spells heal before I would consider changing my spec (again)

A

Addlcove

as Astrala The Gimp, she has 28rejuv (or is it 38) ....

after patch of course that is ,p

F

Falcor

lol @ friar hat, looks like a farmer, just needs a pitch fork instead of a shod staff :) and i thought the new plate helms were bad :)

T

thrylos

we still didnt get any protection vs see hidden =\ only good thing is our stunmezz will work a bit easier now.

R

rure

our dds needs to be changed from body resist to. I nuked a mid today for 79 (-119).

O

old.Second

you just know i want that wizzards hat:p

would finaly look like a real wuzzard:p
Gandalf go hooome!

M

Motowntheta

Bah who said I was Gimp.... ok I am.... yes I still have my respec and yes I am going to go 34 rejuv now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom