1.60a in testing...

F

FatBastard!

ITEM NOTES (SI & Classic)

- A few new armor skins for the high teens to low 40's players have been added as new items in various places around the old lands and Shrouded Isles.

Wonder what there like

O

old.tRoG

Whatever happened to running through every character class in the game and rebalancing it?

(eg. Alb magic-users last time)

oh well, if they follow recent trends that should be in 1.60J, K, or L

O

old.Xarr

yup probably... i think mythic has done a great job balancing classes lately tho.

O

old.Emma

Originally posted by old.Xarr
yup probably... i think mythic has done a great job balancing classes lately tho.

disagree :p give sorc`s some luv.. but nurf mincers even more :/

O

old.Xarr

didn't know they had nerfed the mincer more.. sowwi =/

T

Tigerius

Yeah especially as they nerfed the DToC with autochat invite functions :p

Hell I'll feel sorry for whoever has to LISTEN to an unmoderated cg of 200.

Edit: Givz pegasusride from CS to Myrddin.

N

Nightchill

wasn't there rumoured to be smt about minsts in 1.60? :p

K

kain_pravus

but this is just version 1.60A, brace yourself for the nerf bat in version B, C and D.... fear not more to ne added later.

but as it stands, a cruddy patch.:sleeping:

A

Aeternus

Running through chars... hmmm...

*in a distant future where running trough people as if they were ghosts no longer exists*

"Oh my god Joe went afk at the amg gate again! Thats it, raids over, we cant get to the other side...."

F

Flimgoblin

they usually don't have balance stuff in A

B was the sorc lovin
C the thane lovin

for the last patch.

oh and for struggling chatgroup leaders

/cg invite bloke bird other random person all in a list nice and easy

Though typing stupidly fast also helps.

L

-Lonewolf-

I wanna know when they are gonna announce the home invasion server I REALLY REALLY wanna play that server BIG TIME!

C

Cowled

- It should no longer be possible to earn exp from a duel, which was possible by using a number of class/pet combinations.

Hmm? Good xp? How? Can we exploit it?

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
I wanna know when they are gonna announce the home invasion server I REALLY REALLY wanna play that server BIG TIME!

sounds like fun...

for about 3 days till you have Nolby Pride/War Legendz/whoever running around Camelot Hills splatting greys/camping the camelot entrance :)

S

Sibanac

New Horse routes :

Albion

Castle Sauvage to West Cornwall
West Cornwall to Castl Sauvage

nice now just add CS <-> W-gate cam

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by Flimgoblin

sounds like fun...

for about 3 days till you have Nolby Pride/War Legendz/whoever running around Camelot Hills splatting greys/camping the camelot entrance :)

i think when they make the home invasion server they're gonna make it so incredibly hard to invade the other realms that one guild can't do it alone. unless it's the super-zerg guild from hell ofc ;)

S

Sibanac

i think when they make the home invasion server they're gonna make it so incredibly hard to invade the other realms that one guild can't do it alone. unless it's the super-zerg guild from hell ofc ;)

and lets hope GOA gives us /charcopy, that should balance it out abit aswell

O

old.Emma

that might happend in 1.60 b c d e f..... x y z.. but as of 1.59 the only thing mincers are good for is speed. mana song is pwned by castable mana regen.. sorcs mezz better everyone fights better than minstrels hell give a wizard a dex buff and i bet they melee better than minstrels as well.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Sibanac

nice now just add CS <-> W-gate cam

camelot doesn't have a west gate...

was that sauvage or cornwall did you mean btw?

F

Flimgoblin

substitute Nolby Pride/War Legendz for

Nobly Pride + War Legendz + other random zergers running around camelot hills butchering...

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by old.Emma
that might happend in 1.60 b c d e f..... x y z.. but as of 1.59 the only thing mincers are good for is speed. mana song is pwned by castable mana regen.. sorcs mezz better everyone fights better than minstrels hell give a wizard a dex buff and i bet they melee better than minstrels as well.

sorcs mezz worse - they die far too easily... all very nice getting a 72 second mezz if it's resisted by 3 purples that then one-shot you.

Mincers can do things other than sit and powersong - if people have mana regen castable then they might actually get to do that ;)

Now I'm not saying minstrels are lacking in unique group-functions (which they are now) but only a stupid group leader would turn down a minstrel (If they've got space and haven't already got one..)

S

Sibanac

camelot doesn't have a west gate...

was that sauvage or cornwall did you mean btw?

E-gate :) cafiene shortage during post :)

castle sauvage

R

Roo Stercogburn

The chatgroup increase to 200 is welcome, will help when doing large raids and stuff.

K

Keri

Have Mythic actually said they will introduce a home invasion server? If they do, I give it two weeks before it is all but deserted.

A

Aitch

...only a stupid group leader would turn down a minstrel

must be a lot of stupid group leaders around then :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom