1.6 reset relics?

P

prima

Considering there is such a change to RRs post 1.6, would it be a good idea(tm) to reset relics to the home realms? Hell, even the hibs might show some interest in str relics if they had one ;)

(I may be biased by not having any atm :))

And could GOA open a Co-op server so all the l33t kids who like 6 am raids can go kill NPCs together (playing through the night I can understand, but GETTING UP at 6 am ... like wtf?!)?

E

Exiled

how bout going and raiding again at 5-6am and get them back

C

Cronn

They should just take the relics out of the game tbh.

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by prima
Considering there is such a change to RRs post 1.6, would it be a good idea(tm) to reset relics to the home realms? Hell, even the hibs might show some interest in str relics if they had one ;)

(I may be biased by not having any atm :))

And could GOA open a Co-op server so all the l33t kids who like 6 am raids can go kill NPCs together (playing through the night I can understand, but GETTING UP at 6 am ... like wtf?!)?

One way you get sleep and have an easy time getting the relics.
Other way you get no sleep and have to actually fight.
Clear?

S

Simius

Yeah, but GETTING UP at 6am? That just ain't right.

S

StormriderX

Hmm maybe mythic could adjust guard spawn rates in accordance to day/night to discourage early/extremely late relic raids. Say like double spawn at 3am-8am or something. Or maybe the amount of guards could be linked with population online at the time so less players there are the more relic keep guards are popped. This could also help underpopulated realms at defending :eek:

C

Cronn

Well it is pretty underpopulated at 5am, unlike midgard.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by StormriderX
Hmm maybe mythic could adjust guard spawn rates in accordance to day/night to discourage early/extremely late relic raids. Say like double spawn at 3am-8am or something. Or maybe the amount of guards could be linked with population online at the time so less players there are the more relic keep guards are popped. This could also help underpopulated realms at defending :eek:

think I suggested something like this quiet a few months ago. Would be great, but I doubt it. The thing is, that every time Mythic makes the relics harder to take, it pretty much only affects it on hours when there is defenders online. I mean harder guards, more guards, max 3 rams etc... 5AM with close to no defenders this isn't a real problem. You pretty much have all the time in the world. Primetime it has always been a race against the clock, cuz the faster it's done, the less likely it is to discovered etc.

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by Cronn
Well it is pretty underpopulated at 5am, unlike midgard.

not 1 week ago if I remeber correctly. then it was the opposite of this last night ;)

O

old.LandShark

Nah, getting bored of defending and going to bed isn't the same as having nothing to fight and going to bed. When we raided, you knew we were going to take em and went to bed. We went to bed and knew (after we got up) that you'd taken em ;)

N

noaim

Another difference was that we had enough defenders, if it wasnt for those exploiters called Necromancers.

C

Cronn

noaim is Midgards answer to Glottis.

Do either of you even play the game anymore?

All you seem to do is troll the boards.

M

maca25110716

cronn can u shut up? he does play the game u fuckwit

N

noaim

Playing alot, but I got several computers...well only 5 here atm, but it is enough to browse the boards, laugh at people like you, and play the game at the same time.

A

AbPoon

But yes i do think they should reset, Necros and to some extent Hibby turret nuker los probs and the ability to farm a massive amount of rp's by using a CS has kind of fucked this up and imo made this the worst patch of the game to play through.

I dont agree with 3 rams per door but los being implimented and the no rp's for 30 minutes thing on the CS will return the game to being playable again.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by AbPoon
underpopulated realms like Albion? ^^

Umm... just want to point out realm population Albion and Midgard are at the same level... (lvl 50's, all that matters).
If we look at this morning statistics, we will actually see 17 Alb lvl 50's, and 200+ Mid lvl 50's online. So this would make Albion the most underpopulated realm (inside the realm, our border were crawling with stinking, lowlife Mids...)
Regards, Glottis

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Umm... just want to point out realm population Albion and Midgard are at the same level... (lvl 50's, all that matters).
If we look at this morning statistics, we will actually see 17 Alb lvl 50's, and 200+ Mid lvl 50's online. So this would make Albion the most underpopulated realm (inside the realm, our border were crawling with stinking, lowlife Mids...)
Regards, Glottis

wow cool, your so right, like last week, it was 17 lvl 50 mids and 200+ lvl 50 Albs online!

Such clevurness.

O

old.Nol

You sir, are a visionary ;) I could not agree more :D

S

StormriderX

Originally posted by warlock_es
Btw, Glottis, what class are you ?
Scout ?

Read up on the game nubber - trolls cant be scouts ;)

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
You sir, are a visionary ;) I could not agree more :D

That should make you Hibernias answer to Jonas Gardell.

Is Cronn by any chance Albs answer to Mark Levengood?

Ohh yes I think so.

Getting tired now...those early raids are killers, but it is fun to see so many upset albs.

B

brommix

heya noaim fuckwits thx for 1mill rlm pts to HB today..enjoyed it :)

O

osy

We could like... share em. Much like americans join Car share clubs.

"Wee, my week of str, boy oh boy...."

or not.

O

old.MikhailGudlik

Originally posted by StormriderX
was saying it in /as for a long time think its a really nice idea.

Users who are viewing this thread