1.56d

O

old.Kerosene

Albion: A new horse route has been added from Snowdonia Station to Llyn Barfog.

:clap:

B

bewal

Midgard: A new horse route has been added from Gna Faste to West Skona.

Midgard: A new horse route has been added from West Skona to Gna Faste.

Yay for us slow trolls

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Albion: A new horse route has been added from Snowdonia Station to Llyn Barfog. :clap:

Maybe _finally_ people will find their way there...
So far I have had to show 2 level 50s to the place, they had no idea what it was, didn't even recognize the name.

"If it is north of Camelot East Gates, it ain't worth it." seem to be a common point of view (unless heading northeast to port to Emain, ofcourse...).
Ding 30, time to ride down to Lyonesse and emerge übar50!!

B

bewal

I really have to wonder sometimes how people can get lost on maps that are square...

H

hrorvaig

Finally they have implemented the only thing lacking in this game!!

NEW EMOTES
- "/taunt" - a very naughty gesture when you really want to insult someone.
- "/rude" - a rude gesture.

Cant wait... :)

M

Moody

Originally posted by old.Kerosene
Albion: A new horse route has been added from Snowdonia Station to Llyn Barfog.

The place was sooo quiet, peaceful and without leetnes :(

B

Brunore

Originally posted by bewal
Midgard: A new horse route has been added from Gna Faste to West Skona.

Midgard: A new horse route has been added from West Skona to Gna Faste.

Yay for us slow trolls

And us slow dwarfs

K

klavrynd

Valewalker Changes

- We've decreased Valewalker base damage a bit.

Reaver Changes

Based on Reaver beta tester and Team Lead feedback, we're beefing up the Reaver a bit.

- Reavers now get Parry spec at level 5 (i.e. when they join the Temple of Arawn).

- Increased Reaver base melee skills a bit.

- Added a DOT shout line (30 second timer, 1500 range). This will give Reavers a pulling spell option that isn't a lifedrain.

- Increased drain percentage on Life Siphon and Soul Siphon from 70% to 80%, and 90% respectively to increase the benefit for high speccing.

- Reaver lifetap procs now have greater chance of firing, but they drain less. Overall they are, however, far more effective than before.

- Increased the drain percentage on the highest two lifedrain proc buffs to 80 and 90%.

- Decreased the initial (i.e. casting) power costs on Aura of Foreboding, Arthritic Curse and Bashing Aura lines by 33%. Their pulse costs remain the same.

Savage Changes

- There was a bug that prevented high level (i.e. over 45), Savages from double-attacking in a round. Instead of double-attacking, they would always triple-attack. This has been fixed, so that they will now correctly single, double, triple, or quad attack in any given round at those levels.

So valewalkers get "tuned down", reavers get all the new love (insta dot for pulling ? you have to be kidding) and savages were bugged from the beginning...

O

old.Atrox

you can forget about playing a normal caster in SI....
Instants will kill this game.

N

Noche

Giving reaver wot was some special trick of VW, tone down VW´s style damage (those with LOW/MEDIUM TO HIT BONUS! and at top of that positional and some chain useless at all!). And give Reavers way more luvs, but well u can´t complain since those r twists done before game comes out (yeah same day and just be4 making all servers running...)

Who whines most got heard, policy of Mythic.

N

Noche

Originally posted by old.Atrox
you can forget about playing a normal caster in SI....
Instants will kill this game.

Poor of sorcs :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom