1.55 Stealth Nerf

D

dakeyras

Looks like Clerics (and Druids/Healers/Shamans) have taken another hit via the backdoor.

Self damage-adds are now capped at base damage i.e. if you hit a mob for 30 with your hammer then the max you can get with your damage add is also 30. The effect of this will be to reduce the damage my cleric can do with the hammer (whilst cash farming...wouldn't dream of taking him rvr) by 30%. With the smite nerf I now have to wield the hammer to take down a yellow/blue...did the last bit of damage I can do really need nerfing?

Great news Mythic...

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by dakeyras
did the last bit of damage I can do really need nerfing?

of course it did, because it's mythics game, and they hate you :p

just be glad your not an archer, at least clerics can heal and buff...archers can't do ANY of the things they were actually made for.

so dont worry, not matter how bad it get's, archers'll have it worse :puke:

T

Tesla Monkor

There's another nerf in the future -- to Shaman's Frigg's spell. It's great for helping lowbies level quickly.. Since it doesn't count as a healspell it doesn't take XP. It will do so in the next patch.

Midgard loses two of it's most valuable lowlevel levelling tools:

- Damage add
- Friggs spells.

Mythic wants you to enjoy the game, but they also want you to take as long as possible to get anywhere.

F

Flimgoblin

it's obviously intentional and not a bug - I mean the self only damage add could be used to powerlevel in so many ways. ;)

E

exc_hib_boo

Originally posted by Tesla Monkor
There's another nerf in the future -- to Shaman's Frigg's spell. It's great for helping lowbies level quickly.. Since it doesn't count as a healspell it doesn't take XP. It will do so in the next patch.

Midgard loses two of it's most valuable lowlevel levelling tools:

- Damage add
- Friggs spells.

Mythic wants you to enjoy the game, but they also want you to take as long as possible to get anywhere.

can't find anything on a nerf to frigg's, would be kind enough to post the source? :)

T

Tesla Monkor

Granted, I'm not 100% sure it was really implemented. (The notes I read about them seem to have gone the way of the dodo.) (Which I only just now discovered. >_<)

Still, seeing as they build a cap into the damage add, I wouldn't be suprised if Friggs is to be considered a real heal spell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom