1.54g

S

SFXman

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/555.php

Here's version 1.54G. It has a lot of minor bug fixes, and the addition of the "quest" to wipe a character's tradeskill Order to join Spellcrafting or Alchemy. Please note that we now plan on bringing Spellcraft and Alchemy up to the live servers on Tuesday October 29 (one week from today). If this changes, we'll keep you posted.

========================================

Dark Age of Camelot

Version 1.54G Test Release Notes

========================================

NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES

- We fixed the style bug that was causing confusion to left axe and duel wielding classes where the style "fired" on left handed weapons. Now styles are totally based on the right handed attack.

- Fixed issues with Mesmerize - under certain situations if cast on a player, the casting player would not be put into combat mode.

- There were some reports of players receiving Realm Points from Dueling. We have removed all possibility of this. This fixes a Pendragon only bug.

- There is some confusion over reactive "procs" and shields - shields do not have defensive procs; however they can have offensive procs.

- "/assist " should now work correctly. Up until now it only worked properly on your currently selected target.

- Due to some player confusion with the Realm Ability "Concentration", there is now a message printed when you try to reset your quickcast timer before you actually cast the spell. This is done so that spellcasters don't inadvertently reset their quickcast timer before they use it. This fixes a Pendragon only bug with spell queuing.

- When using a ram, you are no longer asked to load it with ammo. This fixes a Pendragon only bug.

TRADE SKILL RESET

In order to "wipe" your trade skills so that your character can learn Spellcraft/Alchemy if they already belong to another trade Order, we've put in a special quest in each Realm that will guide your character through the process. Please note that you can only go on this quest ONCE, and you can only do it to switch from whatever tradeskill you currently know to Spellcraft or Alchemy - NOT to any other tradeskill.

We've placed an NPC in each of the capital cities of each realm in the general vicinity of the name registrar. Each of these NPC’s will instruct you as to the process of changing your order. Please note that once you have established yourself within the new order, you cannot change back. All of these changes are final!

Change Trade Order NPCs:

Albion – Edie Wharton
Hibernia – Fabrice
Midgard – Gudmund

WORLD NOTES

Realm V. Realm - Battlegrounds: We have adjusted the levels of many of the monsters in the battlegrounds - to provide better pets for charming classes. The giant spiders, tomb raiders, cliff beetles, goblin whips, large bloated spiders, death spiders, and rage wolfs have all been adjusted.

Items

- The Wintry Effluvium Sword (Hibernia) should now be set at the correct level.

- The Blodjeger Hammer (Midgard) should now longer display that it is usable in the left hand.

- The Shimmering Etheric Helm (Albion) is no longer set to no-sell.

- The Woven Darksteel Boots (Midgard) now have heat, spirit and body resists, instead of two body resist entries.

A

Apathy

Originally posted by SFXman

Change Trade Order NPCs:

Hibernia – Fabrice

Fabrice should thpeak with a lithp and wear totawy OUTWAGEUTH cwothes and be totawwy fabuwuth.

"Tho honey, you wanna rethet your trade thkillth? Well are YOU in luck becauth Fabwithe knowth it all! You go, girl! YOU GO!"

At least, that's what I think.

a.

S

saltymcpepper

Re: Re: 1.54g

Originally posted by ApathyEndymion

Fabrice should thpeak with a lithp and wear totawy OUTWAGEUTH cwothes and be totawwy fabuwuth.

"Tho honey, you wanna rethet your trade thkillth? Well are YOU in luck becauth Fabwithe knowth it all! You go, girl! YOU GO!"

At least, that's what I think.

a.

<shudders>

S

SFXman

Quite an interesting way to reset your tradeskill I must confess... anyone else take note of that? Besides talking about the NPC who gets you through it.

O

old.tRoG

using my TOOLS OF TEH H4XX0RZ i shall H4XX0R into all the top albion/excalibur crafters' accounts and wipe out aaaaall their so very un-1337 skillz, then transfer teh evul onez to... tailoring! bwaha!

J

j000 d000d

Originally posted by SFXman
- Fixed issues with Mesmerize - under certain situations if cast on a player, the casting player would not be put into combat mode.

Did you know that this means minstrels cant have mach 5 while mezzing? :(

O

old.Emma

Re: Re: 1.54g

Originally posted by old.Teador

Did you know that this means minstrels cant have mach 5 while mezzing? :(

yep, another nurf to the already nurfed to hell class, wtg Mythic.. why not just delete minstrels from the character database all-togeather..

Wonder which class is now the most nurfed of all hunters or minstrels.. i think its a pretty good tie tbh.. possibly but only slightly minstrel may be worse off. Atleast hunters pets work and don`t try to kill you every 10 seconds :/

Here`s how useless minstrels charm is.. lvl 0 mob resisted charm on me :/ lvl 0 ffs.. what chance have i got keeping a lvl 47 pet then...

O

old.Charonel

quite a good chance if you have high instruments.

dont know whether you know or not, but grey con pets are very bugged, they resist INSANELY and do it all the time, try a higher one at your instruemtns maximum and yellow con or similar, you'll have a much easier time, plus there's a lot of skill involved in keeping minstrel pets, they're not supposed to be a "fire and forget" weapon :) just learn how to use them properly :) it IS entirely possible, most minstrels just think they're bugged and never learn though.

i have frequently had eaqual lvl to me pet's charmed with absolutely no problems for hours at a time, never attacking me once, yet charmed some grey con and it'd turn on me several times a minuit, very bugged, just test it out.

O

old.Krusha

Fabrice? .. wasnt that one of the guys in Milli Vanilli? (not in the "Real" Milli Vanilli) .... then again... if im correct how come i knew that :(

F

Flimgoblin

Hmm doesn't it also nerf bards/skalds too?
or could they not cast on the run?

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Fingoniel
Hmm doesn't it also nerf bards/skalds too?
or could they not cast on the run?

No idea, but all albion will get from 1.51 -> just pure nerfs. haven't noticed anything good.

O well, paladin end chant, that's like it. Minstrels are prydwen/alb cc, atleast most of the time, now they cant use speed and mez at the same time, o fook this allready, alb will die. :/

O

old.LandShark

pathetic, a stealth nerf too.
Who tf was complaining about this, sorry?
Do they just look through there code, think "hmm, bug there!" and change it without checking what it actually does to the RvR dynamic?
Load of BALLS, you want to know what's even funnier? This makes you go slow even if you've popped Speed of sound. Although that's probably a pendragon bug rather than an intended feature...
Still, omg...
Really needed nerfing, i felt overpowered everytime i nearly manage to mezz a fleeing sprint+endRegen-Song bard ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom