1.54 (sort of..)

A

amadeouk

After patching to 1.54 and it not working I reinstalled daoc to see if that fixed it, remote chance but I couldn't do anything else and at that point goa hadn't released the buttons2.gif.zip file to sort it out. After reinstalling daoc, it displayes the "please wait one moment" pic then does nothing at all! Any ideas welcome.. I need to get back to bolting the heathens asap before I go insane from withdrawel!

R

Ragnarok1978

Using zonealarm or something of the like?

because then you might need to re-authorize the daoc.ece's access to the internet.

Else try reinstalling again, I think they updated the patcher to include the button2.bmp by itself now, maybe you caught the patch as a bad time...

A

amadeouk

Whatever's wrong isn't zone alarm (which is exactly what I have), I tried running daoc after turning it off and still got nothing from it :(

O

old.Trine Aquavit

I had the same problem. Also using ZA. The two things I did (either of which might have fixed it) were:

1. Changed ZA security for the DAOC fiels to validate by pathname instead of version.

2. Updated with full file check enabled. I did this a couple of times.

Not sure what fixed it but I got in eventually (only to be faced with multiple LD's :rolleyes:)

Users who are viewing this thread