1.53f - And how far are we falling behind?

T

thorungla

So effectively Mythic and the US are now testing patch 1.53f, that is to say patch number 8 ahead of our good selves.

1.53a
1.53b
1.53c
1.53d
1.53e
1.53f

I sure hope GOA release news of 1.52 soon, and the translation of all 1.53 patches is relatively straight forward. I'm not in anyway whining about this, just commenting since there have been a lot of posts recently about the upcoming improvements to specific classes and rvr changes, and yet little indication or hope of their arrival in Europe for some time to come, next year given the previous rates of patching.

Y

-yoda-

Euro servers = 1.50
American servers = 1.52
American Test server = 1.53

americans are ONLY 2 patches ahead of us not 8 , the a/b/c/d/e/f are just mini patches that make up 1.53

unless im mistaken 1.51 AND 1.52 is our next patch together and will be with us in October . that patch also has PVP server with it . so we aint to far behind and Goa seem to be spitting out patches a lot faster than they have done in the past .

only thing im eager for is shrouded isles :) im looking forward to that big time :) out in usa aparantly end of november "although i wouldnt be surprised if its out early next year" me gonna make me a Reaverr :)

A

Alrindel

1.53a
1.53b
1.53c
1.53d
1.53e
1.53f

... none of these have gone live yet, these are incremental patches to Pendragon, Mythic's "open beta" test server, incorporating changes that may or may not be included in the final version of 1.53.

GOA has said that the next patch here will jump straight to 1.52, and it should be coming in the next few weeks. At that point we will probably be one patch behind, which is pretty acceptable.

S

Solid

Can we stop the patch whining, get ur facts straight.

Patch 1.53 will be ONE single patch and is no where ready for LIVE US yet.

US are currently still adusting to 1.52 and GOA will be patching us to this very same patch in a matter of weeks.

Worst case scenario is we will be 1 patch behind when we get 1.52 (assuming 1.53 has even gone live)

Best case scenario is we will e on 1.52 before US is patched to 1.53

Spellcrafting is no ordinary content patch, its gonna take weeks of testing, as are the class balancing issues thye addresses as well as the new melee fixes (aka cheap RA additions)

M

mid-gentry

No solid we cant stop whine... end grp regan at spec 32... wtf do paladig or bard have to spec 32 to get a grp version? no they dont. So the only shaman's that get grp end regan is buffbots and the very few high aug specced non buffbots.

M

mid-gentry

Solid with under 32 aug u have to rebuff maybe 8 ppl in grp every 10 mins... how fun is that ;). Why not make it a chant like bard and paladin is, then i would have no problem with it but recast every 10 mins is just gonna be a pain.

O

old.Ebeneezer

Originally posted by mid-gentry
Solid with under 32 aug u have to rebuff maybe 8 ppl in grp every 10 mins... how fun is that . Why not make it a chant like bard and paladin is, then i would have no problem with it but recast every 10 mins is just gonna be a pain.

The patch is unfinished, so they may sort this out yet <crosses fingers>.

If this buffing is a pain (I'm aug 22), I'll buff tanks only. Maybe myself too for when I have to leg it :)

O

old.Maronan

Yeah, the dude that started this thread is dead on!

We're way behind on patches!

We still need:

1.51A
1.51B
1.51C
1.51D
1.51E
1.51F
1.51G
1.51H

1.52A
1.52B
1.52C
1.52D
1.52E
1.52F
1.52G
1.52H
1.52I

Plus the 6 1.53 patches!
Arg! Thats 23 (!) patches we're lacking! Arg! Scream!

Uhm... Ok, back to sanity... We're getting there folks! Soon we'll be either at the same patch level as US or only one behind. Nefty!

EDIT: A - B - C - D ... the Alphabet is hard to master!

T

thorungla

Thanks to Yoda and Alrindel for clarifying that. This was intended as a questioning post, when you read that much Mythic news and archived information at 4am it is easy to miss the small fact that actually the US doesn't even have 1.53, and alchemy/spellcrafting isnt live yet, especially when their forum boards are full of post about such things as well information from fairly high level crafters

And just a little repetition for those who may have missed the tone of my original post.

'I'm not in anyway whining about this, just commenting'

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom