T

talen_sun

I'm just wondering now how long it will take for someone to flame GoA that 1.50 isn't ready yet...

My money is on later today, there will be someone moaning and whinging.

Either that or i will get flamed for even suggesting there are loads of miserable gets out there who have nothing better to do than complain!!!!

Stay happy all, and yes, I am jealous (but I did d/load the patch this morning, but didn't play...some of us work for a living!!)

Oh, and one more thing, PLEASE don't make this a flaming thread, GoA have handled this patch upgrade so much better than 1.45, lets just hope they can keep it up and by the time i get home, I can go home and start killing things!!!

Cheers all, and happy playing!!

S

SFXman

Already some did complain in another thread on this very board... but I myself am very optimistic at the speed of getting future patches.

F

Flimgoblin

waah waah whine whine

yeah I'll go with the effects fellow here :) quite optimistic.

O

old.Cordain

Long long ago I was optimistic too. Ah those were the days.
I remember when I was so sure that the patches would be only few weeks behind the US version like they originally promised. Now I just dont care. When I get bored playing my main because of the lack of the high lvl content I just swap to my alt. I have also given up with the hope of seeing PvP server or the add on thingy. (I know PvP is not finished even in US version but I highly doubt that they can get it in Euro version before my sub runs out (6months))

S

SFXman

Ugh... someones post will set us off
deal.gif
, soon everyone will be on fire
angryfire.gif
, due to too much arguing
argue.gif
, then after some mud slinging we will be hitting each other
scene.gif
, until finally someone loses... shuts up... and stops breathing
fart.gif

But then hopefully we will be the smae old colorful community...
invasion.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom