1.50 live on gorre(french database)

S

Seerkind

Just connected to hibbie land on gorre, too low char to see the many changes but one thing I did notice was the new ambient sounds.

Looking forward to seeing the RA when english is test.

O

old.¥ØÐÄ

yea new ambient sounds rock . u can hear your footsteps when running . in barrows everynow and again u can hear some sort of groaning as if summin is saying a incantation "i think it spelt coerrect" , footsteps can be a bit annoying but u get used to em . another thing ive noticed "dunno if its in 1.50 or not" but when in a frontier u see dm's from both sides . for example if i killed "freddymiddy" it would say freddymiddy was killed my Xtc . and all the other albs can see it . can be a bit anoyying also cos u not sure if a mid or fellow alb was slain . unless you know your enemys names proer .

O

Orin Askhammare

Originally posted by old.¥ØÐÄ
u can hear your footsteps when running .

I'm quite sure I hear my footsteps already? Or must I review my LSD intake?

S

Smildorf

I hear footsteps.. but it might be the pink bunnys that have stalked me some time...

I would like a li'll guide on how to set up gorre, GOA have forgotten to add the link to the "how to intstall gorre" page

C

Cerverloc

Footsteps have a different sound now. Bit lame sound but they created another one in 1.52 that is far better. Ohh btw they also introduced the first ambient sounds in dungeons and cities in 1.52 so we are stuck with the birds and wind sounds for now. Nevertheless a nice change to the deadly silence.

O

old.Aralik

Make a new daoc folder and copy all the contents to it. Download the file on the websaite then connect using the copied game.exe

O

old.Aralik

Does anyone have the link for the file that you need to download to get onto gorre? the bloody offical website says it has the info about it but the link doesnt work :mad:

W

WaR|Froum

new things :
*u can try the RA WITH a potential respec (if u want to ;) )
*new sounds, much more realistic (Emain is so peaceful^^)
*new skins for epic armors
*new skins for healers'buffs (hit points, strenght, and dex)
*2new spells for healer : groupe heal line (sux)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom