1.48 Patch and Battlegrounds

M

mavericky

Hiya,

Does anyone know whether the 1.48 patch includes the battlegrounds and also what lvls are they upto I know that there is one for 20-24, and 25-29ish, but not sure about the higher ones (if there are any)

Thanks for any info :D

O

old.LandShark

and yes, 1.48 does include all the BGs. They come bit by bit from 1.46, 1.47 and 1.48, but we're getting all 3 patches in one, so...

S

Sazyasha

And from what I heard you get ''banned'' from a BG if you reach 100 frag...*hrm* kills :)

..hence you can't play in that bg anymore and have to level some to be able to join in on the fights in the next level-range BG.

300 kills from all 3 bgs should be enuff practice if any needed :)

M

~Mobius~

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30-34!!!!!!!!!1

i got my sm to 35 especially for battlegrounds.....

pls tell me you are wrong :(

O

old.Lotalesh

Think it's lvl 30-35, atleast what I have heard.

D

DeSlisser

Yep that's right the last BG is 30-35. U can check the patch notes on www.camelot-europe.com

Go to customer support, then find answers. Type patch and u'll see the release notes of all 3 patches to come.

M

~Mobius~

so i can go in!!
wahoo!!

and damn you for making me cry wij!! :)

C

Cronn

err no.

You can't get into BG at level 35. The level limit is 34.

T

tilde

Battlegrounds is VERY VERY fun! :clap:

Now i think we will get rid of all lowbies in emain, no offense but it will do us all better. I think max.rp for bg's 20-25 is 350rp, and u get around 1rp each kill so ;)

Very good way to prepare and learn to play ur char in RvR

T

tilde

Sorry, i didnt mean to be rude ;) but it will grant both sides (high-lvls and lower levels) and u in the lower levels will have more fun

O

old.Witchunter

Argh! I levelled to lv36 last week :(

But I'm getting my inf ready, hopefully I'll be lv24 by the time the patch comes through.

Here are some details I've manged to get hold off....

I 'suspect' you go to your pk, and buy a medallion for the relevant battleground?

Thidranki - levels 20 - 24
Realm rank 1 - 3 (125RP)
*You should be able to stay until you hit Realm rank 1 - 4 (400RP)

Murdaigean - levels 25 - 29
Realm rank 1 - 5 (750RP)
*1 - 6(1375)

Caledonia - levels 30 - 35
Realm rank 1 - 9(5250)
*2 - 0(7139)

A map(I suspect that the layout of all three battlegrounds is the same):
http://www.hemiweb.com/daoc/maps/bg1024.jpg

You'll notice three portal keeps(one for each realm) and in the middle, a river surrounds a regular keep. Of course, each realm will have to fight for control for the keep, which sounds fantastic :)

Although with my Infiltrator, I'll be happy sneaking around and stabbing Lurikeen until they bleed. :eek:

I've also heard that you can level in the battlegrounds by killing the local mobs, and 'exploit' the system. More importantly, even when you reach your Realm Rank cap, so long as you don't port or /release, you can, allegedly, stay in the battlegrounds and continue the massacares.

M

~Mobius~

YAHOO

my 35sm can go in!!!

thank you thank you!

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Mobius
YAHOO

my 35sm can go in!!!

thank you thank you!
But are you able to wait for 10 or so more days :)

M

mavericky

Battlegrounds upto 35

Just did a bit of Digging on the Camelot Herald not gonna level my lvl 35 Char until the patch now hehe:

NEW BATTLEFIELD ZONES

We have added two new restricted RvR battlefield zones, which brings the total number of Battlefields up to 3. Each is restricted by level. The lowest is for levels 20-24, the second for levels 25-29, and the third is for levels 30-35. The intent of these battlefields is to provide a training ground where lower-level characters can practice and learn RvR tactics without having to worry about higher-level players marauding them. Each Battlefield has been configured to allow each player approximately 100 enemy "kills" before you will no longer be allowed to port there.

The Battlefields:

- Caledonia - levels 30 - 35, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 9

- Murdaigean - levels 25 - 29, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 5

- Thidranki - levels 20 - 24, Realm rank 1, Realm level up to 3

The medallion merchant's speech has been updated to reflect the changes within the Battlegrounds. Should you have questions on the function of the portals or which battleground your level/realm rank can travel to, please seek him out

O

old.cerebus

Why not get to level 34.99 (35.99 depending on who you believe) and then go to the battlegrounds, kill a mob and Ding!!.

You'll be a level 35 (or 36) fighting against weaker players!

:D

P

- Pathfinder -

I don't think there are any mobs in the Battlegrounds, so that would be a tad hard :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Pathfinder
I don't think there are any mobs in the Battlegrounds, so that would be a tad hard :)
Read the whole thread? See:
I've also heard that you can level in the battlegrounds by killing the local mobs, and 'exploit' the system. More importantly, even when you reach your Realm Rank cap, so long as you don't port or /release, you can, allegedly, stay in the battlegrounds and continue the massacares.

Z

zilch

I know it may be fun but......... dont you think everyone will get a bit pissed of......i mean we all hate the mids who camp ligen killing the lower levels.....

Just have some more chalenging fun in the next BG

P

- Pathfinder -

Read the full post, you mean; the thread as such has nothing to do with XPing in the battlegrounds. Neither has most of the lines you quoted, so I fail to see your point (I'll have to assume your trying to make one). My comment concerned the XPing part of the statement, and had nothing to do with the RR issue. Something you obviously failed to understand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom