1.48 and the guild database

F

Farnis

Hi all,

Hopefully I will see some of you in the prydwen middle bg tonight - look out for Fink.

Anyway, in 1.48 on the Yank servers a guild database was implemented on camelot herald (see this link : http://www.camelotherald.com/guilds/).

Does anyone know if this sort of thing is being planned for the Euro servers.

Laters. :)

O

old.cerebus

1.48 gives GOA the ability to do this and they have been working for a while to get it sorted so yes, expect to see something similar soon on camelot-europe.com

:D

S

SFXman

This could be coming around very soon... I am guessing that sometime soon after the patching to 1.48 is done they will make an announcement about things such as next patches and the herald...

O

old.Lianuchta

Again straight from IRC
Kemor: The Chronicles will get a few new pages in the next weeks that is for sure

S

SFXman

Awesome... this is on quakenet isn't it? I can't get on quakenet since yesterday FFS! ARGH!

S

SFXman

Heh... no... my ISP had some quakenet servers are cut them off and who knows, they might affect my connecting to quakenet... I sent them an e-mail today and am waiting for a reply.

D

Delket

Tried a different quakenet server?

I use b0rk.uk.quakenet.eu.org

S

SFXman

Problem is that I have around 20 different quakenet server addresses... all refuse to let me in.

O

old.Lianuchta

I just use random quakenet server #DaOC.PRYDWEN

S

SFXman

eh... I don't think it is a problem on my side... monday I was still using the damn service and since then I have not changed a single setting anywhere or installed any programs...

S

Seyrcim

Would like to get those pages soon so our memberpage will be correct ;) Already made the importscript for the guild to our db. Works fine with the guilds on the us-herald. so hopefully this will have the same structure =)

S

SFXman

Talk about EASY keeping of a guild character db for guild websites... manual updates suuuuuuuck :)

D

Delket

I wanna see the RP tables, etc. WIll be interesting

S

SFXman

Yeah, heh... I doubt the highest is anywhere near excaliburs Eleasias though. Albions highest guild RPs are 100% sure SotL if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom