1.121 PENDRAGON PATCH NOTES

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
The patch notes are so big, they won't even fit into 1 post, I took one look at them and just let out a sigh. Totally glad I stopped playing live now because BroadSword hasn't got a clue what it's doing.

Full patch notes can be found: Dark Age of Camelot

Highlights (lol)

Light tanks can now climb walls.

Shadowblade
  • Shadowblades have been given a forced full skill respec
  • Shadowblades have been given a forced realm ability respec
  • Shadowblades have had their spec points increased from 2.2 to 2.8 spec points.
  • Shadowblades can now train for Mastery of Magery and Wild Power realm abilities.

Paladin
  • Paladins have been given a forced full skill respec
  • The Mastery of Healing realm ability has been added to Paladin’s list of trainable realm abilities.
  • The Wild Healing realm ability has been added to Paladin’s list of trainable realm abilities.
  • A new single-target major heal has been added at the following levels and values:
    • Level 5 – Major Restoration – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 5 power – Target regains 55 hit points.
    • Level 8 – Major Recuperation – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 7 power – Target regains 82 hit points.
    • Level 11 – Major Renewal – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 9 power – Target regains 109 hit points.
    • Level 14 – Major Revival – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 11 power – Target regains 136 hit points.
    • Level 18 – Major Resuscitation – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 14 power – Target regains 172 hit points.
    • Level 25 – Major Reviction – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 19 power – Target regains 235 hit points.
    • Level 33 – Major Refection – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 24 power – Target regains 307 hit points.
    • Level 43 – Major Refocillation – 3.2s cast – 2000 range – 30 power – Target regains 396 hit points.
Nightshade
  • Nightshades have been given a forced full skill respec
  • Nightshades have been given a forced realm ability respec
  • Nightshades have had their spec points increased from 2.2 to 2.8 spec points.

Infiltrator
  • Infiltrators have been given a forced full skill respec
  • Infiltrators have been given a forced realm ability respec
  • Infiltrators have had their spec points increased from 2.5 to 2.9 spec points.
  • Infiltrators can now train for Mastery of Magery and Wild Power realm abilities.
  • Vanish is no longer a Realm ability option but has instead been added to the Stealth specialization.

------------------

I really don't think I need to post anymore... see the full notes for yourselves.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Looking at what they going to introduce will mean Uthgard will be getting more players....

I also notice someone has put up a petition not to introduce these changes seems there lot of changes Broadsword doing that the community are not liking.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Just to say that those patch notes aren't the final plans to go on the live servers. They want people to try pendragon (Test server) and give feedback and if there something they need to change they will do it. I believe they won't implement the final class balance patch for another 3 months on live servers.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
The fact that they think such stupid ideas even need testing says it all really.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Just to say that those patch notes aren't the final plans to go on the live servers. They want people to try pendragon (Test server) and give feedback and if there something they need to change they will do it. I believe they won't implement the final class balance patch for another 3 months on live servers.

None the less Solic, there are some batshit crazy ideas in there. I can see they're trying to break zergs up somewhat with the RP contribution system but the:

Assassin
Paladin

Changes alone are off the walls bonkers, 2.9 spec points for infs? 2.8 for SB's and NS's? Determination? they're going to be super OP.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
None the less Solic, there are some batshit crazy ideas in there. I can see they're trying to break zergs up somewhat with the RP contribution system but the:

Assassin
Paladin

Changes alone are off the walls bonkers, 2.9 spec points for infs? 2.8 for SB's and NS's? Determination? they're going to be super OP.

But then they give speed classes areas speed? haha.

This all looks super retarded to me, I might re-roll and make a 8 man Paladin group just to see how hilarious it will be.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
But then they give speed classes areas speed? haha.

This all looks super retarded to me, I might re-roll and make a 8 man Paladin group just to see how hilarious it will be.

Did you miss warriors getting AOE grapple... that ignores immunity, top idea there!

As for the patch itself, let me give my opinion on it! it just seems like they've gone around different MMO's and gone "oh, that idea looks good" and went ahead and stuck it into this Pendragon test patch, it's clearly not been thought through properly.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
They had a livestream about this a month or so back. Their intention was to make assassins viable for visual group RvR and toward the cloth killer role. Seems weird unorthodox but yeah

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
They had a livestream about this a month or so back. Their intention was to make assassins viable for visual group RvR and toward the cloth killer role. Seems weird unorthodox but yeah

Even with DET, I doubt any competent group would take a stealther over a light tank, no charge for a start, they're much more squishy and beyond certain poisons, they just don't bring anything to a party that a light tank cannot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom