BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
It's nice that they have these ideas but the proof is in the patch release, until then it's just hearsay.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Introduce a solo zone or gtfo, even NPC buffs would be fine, or no buffs. So long as everyone was on equal buff level.

Honestly, they keep coming up with these pointless updates but fail to address the core problem with DAOC, that it is chock full of zerging window lickers. Only utter trash is left, the dregs of the dregs.

I would gladly chuck £20 a month at DAOC if I was allowed to play it how I want to play it (which is the same as hundreds of others)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Introduce a solo zone or gtfo, even NPC buffs would be fine, or no buffs. So long as everyone was on equal buff level.

Honestly, they keep coming up with these pointless updates but fail to address the core problem with DAOC, that it is chock full of zerging window lickers. Only utter trash is left, the dregs of the dregs.

I would gladly chuck £20 a month at DAOC if I was allowed to play it how I want to play it (which is the same as hundreds of others)
Upset?

But I agree buff bots killed the game.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why on earth would it upset me? :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just the feeling I got from you words. Obviously wrong :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
troll sb, HO inf and firb ns or gtfo

Any predictions on new race and class pairings? If friars can become saracen I'd reroll mine in a heartbeat(granted that I renewed:))

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Saracen friars why? Purely aesthetic or what? Can't be for the racial stats that *used* to matter when picking a race back in vanilla. :)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber

Any predictions on new race and class pairings? If friars can become saracen I'd reroll mine in a heartbeat(granted that I renewed:))

Firb NS and I will resub!

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

I predict!

Kobold Thane
Dwarf Shadowblade
Troll Healer

Inconnu Paladin
Half Ogre Cleric
Avalonian Infiltrator

Lurikeen Warden
Shar Nightshade
Elf Druid/Bard

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Saracen friars why? Purely aesthetic or what? Can't be for the racial stats that *used* to matter when picking a race back in vanilla. :)
Friars have always been limited to highlander and briton. Friar's main stat is dex and saracens can achieve much higher dex than both britons and highlanders.

I predict!

Kobold Thane - Could be. I hate my troll thane. Wish I could reroll the class...
Dwarf Shadowblade - Plausible, and 2h dwarf sb PA would hurt a ton
Troll Healer - FG of trolls: 2xhealers, 1 shaman, 1 skald, 2x zerkers, 1 bd and a warrior/savage/thane/bd - Fun :D

Inconnu Paladin - I don't see this happening. Would mess with the lore
Half Ogre Cleric - See above
Avalonian Infiltrator - Inf have seen enough love through their life time. Avalonian would be suitable :)

Lurikeen Warden - Please, no. Hibs are small enough as it is!
Shar Nightshade - very plausible
Elf Druid/Bard - Utterly useless, but I could see this happening

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Friars have always been limited to highlander and briton. Friar's main stat is dex and saracens can achieve much higher dex than both britons and highlanders.

they stopped caring about lore when they released TOA :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

Yeah i know. But will that make a big enough difference to make it worth it though (assuming that there's much left in this game that requires any amount of actual effort outside trying to survive the zergs)?

I want to remember that the crafting revamp way back when made the race choices pretty redundant. But then again, i want to remember lots of things that were never even mentioned so..... :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
New race combos

Albion

Avalonian/Necromancer
Highlander/Heretic
Inconnu/Wizard
Korazh/Reaver

Midgard
Troll/Warlock
Valkyn/Thane
Frostalf/Bonedancer
Deifrang/Skald

Hibernia
Sylvan/Champion
Shar/Warden
Elf/Animist
Graoch/Valewalker

---

Valkyn thane is quite amusing, will allow thanes to hit the final dex breakpoint
Elf animist = OP
Sylvan champ = meh

rest is just zzzzz

Dutch_NS

Can't get enough of FH
Elph Ani and Inconnu wiz only good new pairings.

Luri bards was really needed :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom