1.109b

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Highlights
Several balance changes have been made to ML10 Encounter Weapons.

Master levels no longer require Master Level experience.

A series of repeatable Monster, and Player kill tasks have been added to the following Battlegrounds: Wilton and Molvik. These quests will grant generous amounts of experience and Aurulite as rewards.

Class Balance
Friar
Bug Fix
The Friar magic resist and self armor factor buffs will no longer be overwritten by lower level versions.

World Changes
Realm vs. Realm
Battlegrounds
Changes
Bounty Points may now be earned in the Battlegrounds. Players in Killaloe, Thidranki, Braemar, Wilton, Molvik, Leirvik, and Cathal Valley will now receive RP’s and BP’s at a rate consistent with the level of their Battleground. The Proving Grounds, The Lions Den and The Hills of Claret have not been changed in this way, as players below level 15 are unable to receive Realm Points.

A series of repeatable Monster, and Player kill tasks have been added to the following Battlegrounds: These quests will grant generous amounts of experience and Aurulite as rewards.
Wilton: Albion - Captain Maiales, Albion Commander, Midgard: Captain Grattir, Midgard Commander , Hibernia: Captain Deneth, Hibernia Commander.
Molvik: Albion - Captain Martare, Albion Commander, Midgard - Captain Illaire, Midgard Commander, Hibernia - Captain Raldir, Hibernia Commander.

Level appropriate Aurulite merchants have been added to the following Battlegrounds:
Wilton: Albion - Baeryna, Midgard - Miemda, Hibernia - Nithraz.
Molvik: Albion - Phardyn, Midgard - Thayr, Hibernia - Tymirre.

Items
Changes
The following Master Level 10 Encounter Weapons have had their magical procs adjusted:
Astral Mace / Blade of Illusions – the pet these weapons summon has been decreased from level 50 to level 44.
Astral Voltaic Great Hammer / Great Sword / War Pick / Hooked Spear / Battle Spear – the pet these weapons summon has been decreased from level 50 to level 44. Additionally, the spell this pet casts has had its damage value lowered slightly, and the radius on this spell has been decreased from 350 units to 250 units.
Astral Conflagrant Short Sword / Hatchet – the pet these weapons summon has been decreased from level 50 to level 44. Additionally, the defensive spell this pet casts has been changed from a DoT to a direct damage spell.

Bug Fixes
Superior Accursed Demon Avenger: Fixed an issue where this item was providing a bonus at the Axe skill instead of Large Weapon in the Hibernian version.

Protector's Magic Mythirian: Fixed an issue where this item had a bonus level over 50 which prevented players to be able to equip the item.

Encounters
Agramon
Changes
The Dragonsworn have retreated from their camps on the isle of Agramon.

Quests
World
Changes
Master Level experience is no longer required to train Master Levels.
Master Level experience scrolls can no longer be purchased.
Master Level credit token prices have been adjusted upward slightly to offset the removal of Master Level experience, although the overall price for all Master Levels has been decreased from 33,275 to 30,000 bps/glass.

Full Artifact Scroll Books can now be purchased from the Bounty Point and Glass merchants in the Hall of Heroes.

The Arbiter has sent an assistant to stand next to the djinn stone in Oceanus Haven, for each realm, that will perform the same functions as the Arbiter in the Hall of Heroes.

Bug Fixes

The Hand of Nuada Airgedlamh (Epic 1): Fixed an issue where Maulers were sometimes receiving the incorrect epic reward from their trainers when completing this quest

Aada

Part of the furniture
Will be interesting to see how the prices for BOI/Conflag are after that. A good thing.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Wont change things at all really...

Was looking foward to some more class balancing.

BM/Rangers

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
they'll lower in price thats for sure I doubt they'll go down as much as people think tho. pets will still interupt and still move as fast as they do :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
BP's in bg's is nice tho, might actually goto them now.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
All they gotta do now is make it so you can start champ levels at 40

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Yea, and ban people that keep pm spamming me asking why I give my melee characters the acuity buff. Make my gaming experience easier damn you mythic! *shakes fist*

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
For having an extra buff to be sheared?

Correct, stealther ml10 cloak + vamp buffshears randomly target buffs and i'd rather lose an acuity buff off a meleer than dex/qui or str/con etc :( people don't seem to realise its importance tho thus annoy me by asking all the time.

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Correct, stealther ml10 cloak + vamp buffshears randomly target buffs and i'd rather lose an acuity buff off a meleer than dex/qui or str/con etc

Is the ML10 cloak shear random? Everytime I've been sheared, it's dex, dex/qui, AF. They always go first. If a 2nd stealther does it, the rest go.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Is the ML10 cloak shear random? Everytime I've been sheared, it's dex, dex/qui, AF. They always go first. If a 2nd stealther does it, the rest go.

Don't know how the cloak picks the buffs tbh i've lost stuff randomly tho, I lost base dex/base con and spec AF once then other times dex/qui + str/con + spec AF. perhaps it has something to do with what order the buffs were applied, which is nice as it could in theory be exploited so you'd only lose the less desirable buffs.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
It is only dex buff shear from the cloak :/ wish it was random as that buff is important for any class pretty much...

Nibble

Part of the furniture
i think it might be class based, i always get Con strcon Str stippded on my shade

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
i think it might be class based, i always get Con strcon Str stippded on my shade

yeh same - not that it matters i still wtfrape the enemy that buffshears me :( then a nice long run w/o str buffs ;>

gotta be said though this patch is a bit weak - was expecting something for 10 years etc.

pet level being reduced i reckon will remove maybe 1 combat round whilst killing them so not really a big deal - prices will still stay in the 200p region

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmm wonder if it goes off spec aswell then, it was back when I was thrust/shield on my pala. at any rate the acu will still help against dement vamps.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
hmm wonder if it goes off spec aswell then, it was back when I was thrust/shield on my pala. at any rate the acu will still help against dement vamps.

i still give myself acuity etc too - just because i like pressing 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 when buffing :p

all buffs + cure rs :>

Nibble

Part of the furniture
10 years all they got is that shitty new Website which looks crap n childish, n u never no about the 10 year anni, all it will be is yay 100% rps/bps etc kik

br1te

Loyal Freddie
I don't want to be mean or anything but Zissu looks like he has learning difficulties, either that or he's drunk which would explain all of the crap balance changes made over the past x patches.

what the hell are you talking about

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yea, and ban people that keep pm spamming me asking why I give my melee characters the acuity buff. Make my gaming experience easier damn you mythic! *shakes fist*

Yeah I hate pricks who ask that. Also on mid you give dmg shield so when you get slammed by a scout, they cant pb you straight away. So many people don't give that buff out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom