CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
===================================

Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.105 Test Notes (Compiled)
General Changes
July 15, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to The Pendragon Public Test Server for Patch 1.05. In this version we have additions to Epic Armors a new training window and more! We strongly encourage players to try the new training window and send us feedback.

New Things and Bug Fixes

* Updated Training Window
o Players may now train multiple levels on each specialization and realm ability at once.
o A preview is shown of the styles and spells that will be learned, all of which can be further delved in the new training window.
o The slash command /train will open the new training window from anywhere, allowing you to plan your character in game, but will not let you train without talking to the trainer for your Class.
* User Interface
o The maximum number of buffs that can be displayed will now equal your settings.
o The vault window has been resized to prevent invalid slots from appearing in page view.
o Quest objective waypoints will be displayed over the Quest Giver waypoints on the map.

Camelot Classic World Notes

Item Notes

* All Albion Epic Armors has been updated with TOA bonuses.
* All Albion Epic Armors has had its attributes increased and additional skills added.
* All Midgard Epic Armors has been updated with TOA bonuses.
* All Midgard Epic Armors has had its attributes increased and additional skills added.
* All Hibernian Epic Armors has been updated with TOA bonuses.
* All Hibernian Epic Armors has had its attributes increased and additional skills added.

Logging on Pendragon now to check out the new and improved epics :)
Also about time with the training options! Freeshards have had that slash command for years!

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
I posted this pic on our guild forums earlier today so will post here aswell so you can get an idea of what the new Epic's are like. I'd guess most casters are pretty similar.

Some pieces quite nice actually despite no double procs but 1 or 2 pieces are probably template worthy :)

The new training window is shiny (original skin ofc) but erm like 8 years late lol - now to tweak a version for MxN when i can be arsed and I'll be happy :)

SM_NewEpicArmour_Patch1_105.jpg

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Still no place for epic armour in a serious template but should be decent if you are just starting or just trying out a class.

GReaper

Part of the furniture
They could do with making the epic quests far easier to compensate for the fact that the armour isn't that great. Preferably soloable.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Bet I can solo my way through all the epics on my friar..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Still no place for epic armour in a serious template but should be decent if you are just starting or just trying out a class.

Indeed, if they added double procs/uses and upped the utility abit I have no doubts that these would shine above everything except a few select drops from dragon + ml10 which i'm sure they're trying to avoid.

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Some of aint that bad, its still not dragon gear, but at least its up there with TOA gear.

Thing is, this will prolly still be the cream of the old realm gear, which means the other rogs n stuff will still be poor quality.

Lightfighter

One of Freddy's beloved
solod the epic quests with rej/enh cleric, so your friar should be quite capable;>

eSo

Can't get enough of FH

I think there might be, especially the legs... We'll see what they change before the patch is out.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Who doesnt like caster leggings with 70 value power charge that can be used every minute o_O?

Afran

Part of the furniture
70 power is 3-4 spells and uses an item timer ;q

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom