1 - 0 to you jagang. great fight!

O

old.Charonel

were you waiting for the death msgs? or did that green con we left alone because he was on a mob tell you about us arriving?

hehe all i know is that we get to yggdra, start having fun and all of a sudden we get attacked by a yellow con dwarf thane. after we kill him i just have time to bow and salute when we get attacked by some fearless green/grey con middes... about half way through that battle a whole bunch of you yellow - red con guys come out of nowhere... lol we took some of you with us though :D there were sooo many bodies on the ground after the three of us had died! excellent fun! nice to see you there again too.

great respons time by the middie border defence!

love fighting middies... they almost never run unless conning grey and alone... even conning grey they nearly always fight back rather than running :)

but to be ATTACKED! by about five grey cons?! loooooool. great fun.

1 - 0 to you. but i'll get you back soon. just you wait :D

A

Aeiedil

i got grayganked a while ago at uppland :)

i found 12 gray mids

PA one, dead

PA another, failed it destealth

they instantly start ganking me, and i think i managed to take about 5 or 6 down till i succumbed to the gray gank ;) :)

/salute to the grays that ganked me, :flame: to those few of the group that decided to start dancing and laughing :mad: (they stopped after i got someone to /send them a message :D)

O

old.Jagang

To Charonel

Charonel mate...

How much do those pretty black dresses of yours cost? I feel bad because ive ruined yet another one of them for you :(

Let me know the cost and ill throw a few gold on the floor before i kill you the next time.

Charonel's Black Dress 0
Jagang 2

:clap:

O

old.Charonel

that particular "black dress" in question cost's about 29g. then another 30g for the black dye :)

dont care though... i'd give ten of them for battle's as frantic and chaotic as that one... but where you can still actually work out what's going on. with little or no lag either.

most fun i've had since that parth group at lvl 14 where we kept pulling five parths at once and had utter mayhem despeately trying to kill them all before we get slaughtered :D

O

old.Jagang

Hehe - you were just unlucky there were 2 full 20+ groups xping at the undead camp m8 :)

Next time id like to have a proper 1v1 - ill use my old bronze training sword - give u a sporting chance

:twak:

Im gonna be running around Odins a lot tommorow - a relaxing way to spend a day off. Feel free to bring some friends and say hi

B

Bleri McThrust

<sigh>

You really got revenge on me in emain last night Jagang.

Was an absolute pleasure to die to your hand though :).

If you dont see Charonel in Odins maybe you will see myself and Erren there again.

Thats if she doesnt persuade me to actually do something constructive with my week off :(.

O

old.Odium

Best for an Ice Wiz is groups that are nice and tight together. If they are lowish con most of them die after one AE :)

Just a random post so I can use my avatar ;)

O

old.Quiblet

He lies - he doesnt play both at same time in RvR

O

old.Jagang

Another day, another dress ruined eh?

Charonel's Black Dress 0

Jagang 3

:touch:

Im coming to Odins for you now buddy.

:) happy hunting

O

old.Charonel

bah! taht wasnt my fault...

been killing for about an hour in yggdra... not bad for a non stealther. then i group with a ranger. we see a group of yellow - red con's so the ranger says "who do you want me to hit first" i think he's joking and say something like "which ever you want mate"...

to cut a long story short he attacks a large group of yellow - orange con's and five seconds later i get slaughtered by a now red con jagang :( great.

O

old.Jagang

Silly Rangers

Hehe - it was quite comical when your ranger mate tried to hide behind a tree :)

Just so you know m8 - i suicided at guards in Odins especially to come and say hello to you :D

Take it easy m8

O

old.Quiblet

Little Jagang pls dont run from m
Was funny tonight in Yggdra tho - killed a few mids so they decide to send about 40 after us - just 2 people. Well I found it amusing

O

old.Charonel

Originally posted by Quiblet
Was funny tonight in Yggdra tho - killed a few mids so they decide to send about 40 after us - just 2 people. Well I found it amusing

hehe yeah i've found the yggdra border defence quite good recently... you kill two blue con's and all of a sudden everything in sight turns orange-purple :D good for a laugh.

O

old.Jagang

Hehe Quiblet

I would have probably taken you on if you werent running around with that pretty boy Organ.

Who, incidentally, i owned outright when i found him :clap:

:) your time will come

O

old.Quiblet

Killing my taxi and mezzer you evil being - luckily I had another stealthed about :p

Users who are viewing this thread