♥ Daoc ♥

Comos

Loyal Freddie
Not gonne say anything as long as the wizard class isn't included in those little 'must be nerfed' lists :D

Though I am lvling a cabby and once he hits 50 I feel obligated to defend that class as well :) (prolly a lot harder then defending wizzies but I'll do my best :p)

kirennia

Part of the furniture
The fights which last for a long time and with which you KNOW your individual playstyle has influenced the outcome in a good way :)

siaka

Banned
excal rvr 1-2 months back was the best in a while, since then its just sunk into utter shite.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not sure what you want me to reply to?
Mythic loves Midgard, and when they nerf Warlocks their next free rr5 RA will be a "nuke every Alb player online for 5000hp" spell just to stop the Mid whining.
People saying how uber Albion is, except in a group setting. And in the same forum they will proclaim 8 vs 8 is all that matters.
Make up your mind, cherrypoppers.
Regards, Glottis

Sollers

Fledgling Freddie
majik said:
From a fg vs fg perspective albs aren't overpowered, but perhaps you didn't read my question properly. I said midgard wasn't as loved as you made out.

And fyi there is nothing from with the utility in an alb rvr grp.

Theurgist - pet spam to interupt casters from 2k range and highest? delve nuke in the game.
Cabalist - best self debuffing class in the game, has access to nearsight, disease and has a pet that can be used to interupt.
Friar - has these special resist buffs that no other class in albion has, can also be used to BG people under attack from melee'rs and can also grapple tanks and heal members of the group.
Sorceror - has access to bolt range ae mez, ae amnesia ae root d/q debuffs, dex debuff, s/c debuff baseline lifetap to heal itself.
Cleric x 2 - has heal spells, a stun spell and buffspear spells!
Merc x 2 - specced in crush it has a stun style that chains from an anytime style and has banelord abilities and charge.

Now tell me if that group doesn't have utility.

Just great Maji :( Now you made public our biggest secret, that of the best alb-setup around. Expect friars to be FOTM next month!

Denarius

Loyal Freddie
What i love about daoc ? tbh its the people ive met over the years , made so many friends in the last 4 years , and even more now when i joined SH 3 months back , best bunch of peeps ive had the pleasure of chatting/rvring with :wub: , plus thornea sounds like frank butcher on vent lool ;) Ricccckiii!! :D

majik

Banned
Sollers said:
Just great Maji :( Now you made public our biggest secret, that of the best alb-setup around. Expect friars to be FOTM next month!

The day friars are fotm, i'll roll a crossbow specced armsman.

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I used to like DAoC, not sure I'm so excited about it anymore tbh. it's too many things to deal with all the time, new ra's, new classes, ml's and so on. I would rather have the choice to either play with ToA or without.

Denarius said:
What i love about daoc ? tbh its the people ive met over the years , made so many friends in the last 4 years , and even more now when i joined SH 3 months back , best bunch of peeps ive had the pleasure of chatting/rvring with :wub: , plus thornea sounds like frank butcher on vent lool ;) Ricccckiii!! :D

heh, are you like trying to make maji whine or what?

Marc

FH is my second home
What has made DAoC for me is the people I have met in game. From the early days in SS, peeps like gamblor, Vindicator, Sirex, Ninjawraith, Nibor and the madchester posse (mall, brandon and Nakk), up to more recent and in particular everyone in the DeathCREW. I truly believe that no guild in this game or for that matter any MMORPG, has the same guild spirit as ive seen in SS and the DeathCREW

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
I'm not sure what you want me to reply to?
Mythic loves Midgard, and when they nerf Warlocks their next free rr5 RA will be a "nuke every Alb player online for 5000hp" spell just to stop the Mid whining.
People saying how uber Albion is, except in a group setting. And in the same forum they will proclaim 8 vs 8 is all that matters.
Make up your mind, cherrypoppers.
Regards, Glottis

stop whine and reroll neub.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Namefake said:
stop whine and reroll neub.

Well, the moment I press Midgard my IQ raises by 20, and if I join Hibernia I think my IQ would even increase 25 points!
Following common Mid/Hib logic!
But if I played, I would still be Alb, prefer not to take the easy route, like Kesa did for example....
Regards, Glottis

nakkiel

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
What has made DAoC for me is the people I have met in game. From the early days in SS, peeps like gamblor, Vindicator, Sirex, Ninjawraith, Nibor and the madchester posse (mall, brandon and Nakk), up to more recent and in particular everyone in the DeathCREW. I truly believe that no guild in this game or for that matter any MMORPG, has the same guild spirit as ive seen in SS and the DeathCREW

its manchestoh

Phoebee-v-

Fledgling Freddie
damn Glottis you will make me live forever.

LMFAO :clap:

What game where you playing? Sure isn't the daoc we see in US nor EU.....Korea?

Lothandar

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
I dislike DaoC due to the fact Mythic employees are only looking to boost their love child Midgard.
Used to be fun game though. Once upon a time :)
Regards, Glottis

Tears :(

Namefake

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
Well, the moment I press Midgard my IQ raises by 20, and if I join Hibernia I think my IQ would even increase 25 points!
Following common Mid/Hib logic!
But if I played, I would still be Alb, prefer not to take the easy route, like Kesa did for example....
Regards, Glottis

u mean the easy route like starquake the alb?

Z^^

Can't get enough of FH
majik said:
From a fg vs fg perspective albs aren't overpowered, but perhaps you didn't read my question properly. I said midgard wasn't as loved as you made out.

Theurgist - pet spam to interupt casters from 2k range and highest? delve nuke in the game.
Cabalist - best self debuffing class in the game, has access to nearsight, disease and has a pet that can be used to interupt.
Friar - has these special resist buffs that no other class in albion has, can also be used to BG people under attack from melee'rs and can also grapple tanks and heal members of the group.
Sorceror - has access to bolt range ae mez, ae amnesia ae root d/q debuffs, dex debuff, s/c debuff baseline lifetap to heal itself.
Merc x 2 - specced in crush it has a stun style that chains from an anytime style and has banelord abilities and charge.

a paper wearing bger bging a paper wearer and no end for mercs truely ubersetup

Ging

Part of the furniture
majik said:

well except the main DMG dealers (mercs) will be out of end in 30 sec's without a pally so therefore usless in extended fights.

Yes they could make up for the pally with end pots (which are time limited/reuse) but then u loose a BG & slambot/guard. Or u could loose the theurgist and all the benefits u listed, or the friar and loose those benefits etc.....

We always seam to have to loose some utility in our fg's.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
imo, make clerics albs main ccer and make smite line same as pac line and we have lots whine ;C

Marc

FH is my second home
Dont see what all the fuss is about with friars. With capped resist and AoM 3 i get hit for shit by casters, except for PBAOE ofc which hits for a bit, but very rare i get hit by this.

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Calaclya said:
well except the main DMG dealers (mercs) will be out of end in 30 sec's without a pally so therefore usless in extended fights.

Yes they could make up for the pally with end pots (which are time limited/reuse) but then u loose a BG & slambot/guard. Or u could loose the theurgist and all the benefits u listed, or the friar and loose those benefits etc.....

We always seam to have to loose some utility in our fg's.

Lose the theurg then and get a paladin. Not sure its better, but mids and hibs dont have a class spamming pets on you in their fg so I am not sure what util it is that you will be missing compared to the other realms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom