Impressed £67.5 billion... nope... 117.4 billion, and rising.

Raven

Brrrrr!
FH Subscriber
'fast charge'

It will still charge left out on your drive (if you have on, and a charging port) slowly over night. Like the old storage heaters.

As for HGVs, they aren't on the road 24/7 they will charge from hubs most likely, hubs that charge their own batteries 24/7 depending on the grid.

You're a fucking tool.

Last edited:

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
FH Subscriber
Some kind of hub.

Well that clears that up, was worried there

Embattle

FH is my second home
The problem with trucks is more to do with the amount batteries weigh, in essence the amount required on some trucks would result in a unacceptable decrease in load capacity.

Raven

Brrrrr!
FH Subscriber
Well, we also need to stop needing so much shit. Source food locally, repair and reuse equipment and consume less plastic tat.

...and travel less, both internationally and domestically.

Scouse

Job-worshipper and all round follower of cunts.
FH Subscriber
The problem with trucks is more to do with the amount batteries weigh, in essence the amount required on some trucks would result in a unacceptable decrease in load capacity.
When they self drive you can do away with the cab and just fill it full of whatever magic tech comes along next :)

Embattle

FH is my second home
When they self drive you can do away with the cab and just fill it full of whatever magic tech comes along next :)
The cab, the space the person sits in isn't much in terms of weight compared to the lorry and I won't expect driverless lorries any time soon :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom