Impressed £67.5 billion... nope... 263 billion, and rising.

Embattle

FH is my second home
No what will happen is the government will have to stump up more money for the next reactors.

I also don't need your house as I don't need a abattoir with an attached lake :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Or, we just say, no, fuck off. All contracts signed under a Tory government should be scrapped. If they don't like it, then they can invade.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
The French finance minister, Bruno Le Maire, said this week it would be “fair” for Britain to share the burden of the extra costs.
It's coming, mark my words. And nearly 50bn for a single reactor.

And we're footing decomissioning and "dealing" with the waste.

AND:

While UK bill payers are insulated from the cost overruns at Hinkley, they will be exposed to equivalent risks at Sizewell, which has a different funding model

Fun times.

Meanwhile: Sellafield.

Embattle

FH is my second home
It's coming, mark my words. And nearly 50bn for a single reactor.

And we're footing decomissioning and "dealing" with the waste.

AND:

Fun times.

Meanwhile: Sellafield.

As said previously, we won't be helping EDF on the current reactor.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As said previously, we won't be helping EDF on the current reactor.
Whilst you're ignoring the lion's share of the cost (decomissioning and waste) - I said previously, we will. To requote the French finance minister:

The French finance minister, Bruno Le Maire, said this week it would be “fair” for Britain to share the burden of the extra costs.

Of course, politically, we'll likely pay somewhere else. Just for the optics of it. But we'll still pay. And we're paying them a fuckton already.

Embattle

FH is my second home
Whilst you're ignoring the lion's share of the cost (decomissioning and waste) - I said previously, we will. To requote the French finance minister:

Of course, politically, we'll likely pay somewhere else. Just for the optics of it. But we'll still pay. And we're paying them a fuckton already.

We won't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom