£30,000 per annum income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
16-year-old Natasha - who is in a secret relationship with the baby's 38-year-old Asian father

n1 gg tbh

they are far too young to have children

young or not they somehow managed to have them it seems :/

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Thats seems the best way to have money.

Sod becoming a pimp, i wil just buy 10, 14-year olds make them have babies, and i will make £100k a year just from them.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Oh jesus, just re-read the article looking for stuff to pick up on.

She gave birth to son T-Jay
Natasha had daughter Amani
The girls say the fathers of their babies have had no contact with their children
Would you keep in contact with someone who named your child that?

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
Youngest daughter Jemma was the first to fall pregnant

How do you "fall" pregnant? Do you trip and fall into a puddle of sperm or something.

"I blame the schools - sex education for young girls should be better. They have all ruined their lives because they are far too young to have children.

I blame the mother tbh.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Blaming it on the schools :-( jesus fucking christ.

Our sex ed at school was shite but there wasnt a group of chicks having babies. want to have sex wear a fucking condom, really these people are fucking moronic, there clued up enough to take a screwing then they fall pregnant and there like wtf omg he only spunked in me once, on a Friday in the park when we were drunk.

Fucking wasters.

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Why should they get benefits? What have they paid into the system?

Personally I hope a future government forces such people to pay it all back.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
"I blame the schools - sex education for young girls should be better. They have all ruined their lives because they are far too young to have children."

Right.

All 3 are chavs.

Chav are thick as fuck.

Chav girls, generally are sluts, drop a 50 pence piece and thats enough, I mean for gods sake.

"Yes lets blame our own fucking stupidity on the schools"

Sorry I have no sympathy whatsoever for people like this, if you fall pregnant before you know what youre getting yourself into, its your own fucking fault and nobody like that deserves sympathy.

I see bloody people like this on the news up in this area saying the exact same thing and I feel like going up to their faces and yelling "Who the fuck owes you any sympathy?"

Sorry for the potty mouth but when people like that do stupid things of their obivous own accord and then blame the results on something else, it holds no water at all with me, its their own fault, they should be getting shafted tbh, not allowed to live for FREE.

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
personally, i blame it on the parents and the benefit schemes of this shitting country.
they look happy in the photo, feel good enough to still take their exams. they havent ruined their lives, theyve just put another shitter on the benefit schemes.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Or maybe they did get shit sex education, not all schools are equal in this respect. And what about the sex education of the boys, involved, not to mention the stupidity of the 38 year old.

Lazarus

Part of the furniture
sorry chets,

this isnt meant to be any way derogatory/racist, but from my experience, most stereo typical "Asian" men just cant help sticking their dick in any hole thats available.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
My point is, you cant judge them as sharma has done out of hand. If girls exist that are that stupid then it is a failure of the education system, maybe going back to the education and values of their parents. This applies equally to the men / boys involved.Even the dirty old man.

WPKenny

Resident Freddy
It's a result of the whole blame culture. "It wasn't my fault it was..."

Look at their mother blaming the school. Not her fault. No, bringing your daughters up right and teaching them not to be careless sluts is the SCHOOL'S responsibility! Of course!

I think they should nip it in the bud. Give the children to loving couples who're unable to have children and desperately want kids and make the mother's finish their education and get a fucking job.

For years it's been a known fact.... get pregnant, get a rent free, job free life.

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I havnt even really had sex ed at school (and Ive just finished now oO) and I dont even think the sluts we got here are that dumb. :\

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Ch3tan said:
My point is, you cant judge them as sharma has done out of hand. If girls exist that are that stupid then it is a failure of the education system, maybe going back to the education and values of their parents. This applies equally to the men / boys involved.Even the dirty old man.

Well, that's the whole nature/nurture argument in a nutshell innit? I think the education system has a part to play, but the problem is that on the one hand, feckless parents have absolved responsibility to the school system to raise their kids, and on the other, those self-same parents will be the first to raise hell with the schools if they try to instill any discipline on the kids (by suing or, more likely by giving the poor teacher a good kicking). Bottom line, THE PARENTS ARE THE PROBLEM. And its only going to get worse as the stupid little sluts raise a generation of kids in exactly the same way.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
WPKenny is of course completely right.
Get used to it. Nothings going to change :/

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
regardless of whether they got bad sex education you would think that after the 12y/o found out she was pregnant the mother would say to her other daughters dont fall into the same trap. she blatantly does not give a fuck.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
throdgrain said:
WPKenny is of course completely right.
Get used to it. Nothings going to change :/

Kenneh is right, but things will change. They have been getting worse for decades and will continue to do so. Lack of discipline, lack of morals, slack parenting.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
One of the many reasons I left the UK.

CHAV parents trying to blame the state for not raising their kids is a bloody joke. Take the babies off them and give them to more responsible poeple who are desperately trying to have children. That way you wouldn't have to give them benefits or housing. Just send them back to their parents/school.

Only problem with this masterplan is shooting all the wet liberals screaming human rights abuse! Fuck em!

And I'm still pissed at you lot for voting labour anyway! President Blair now intends on trying to tax expats abroad. Stupid man, all that's going to happen is we will cut our financial ties to the UK. Sell property and move the money abroad and out of their sight. Plenty of other places to invest in, looking at Cyprus right now.

Would love to know what blind, drunk idiot shoved his wanger up these uglies?

1299355.jpg
http://static.sky.com/images/pictures/1299355.jpg

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Jupitus said:
Kenneh is right, but things will change. They have been getting worse for decades and will continue to do so. Lack of discipline, lack of morals, slack parenting.

I disagree really. It gets worse every year, not better. And our "do the right thing" way of thinking only exacerbates the situation.

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
Ch3tan said:

It may change from school to school yes, I have to admit though, the sex ed talk we had was quite well informed, this was one of the general ones which goes up and down the country.

When I was actually in it with my classmates, most of the girls were ignoring it and messing about chatting about some other rubbish, funnily enough about half of them girls are now pregnant and are in a relationship with someone 20 years older than them or something daft, one of them got kicked out of their house for it.

From that experience, (Although its not my position to) I judge them as being just as moronic as the girls presented on here, they probably didnt listen to anything said in it most likely.

Only thing is, rather than them being shafted by their own stupidity, theyre milking the government instead.

Fair enough that the government provides benifits to mothers, but by that theres a nice lovely loophole which these 3 seem to be getting a hell of a kick out of abusing.

I'm digusted at how they feel quite content to sit around on their arses all day probably not even taking real care of the baby.

I wouldnt trust them with another persons life at all.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
LOL so what you're proposing is that these morons had inferior sex education, so they didnt realise they would get pregnant?
So, they all decided to get have sex at the same time, to see what it was all about , not knowing that they would get up the duff, and get loads of free handouts for years to come. Despite being brought up no doubt on a diet of Eastenders and Jerry Springer .I think you should at least give these idiots more credit than that.
This isnt the 1950's, kids watch tv all the time, particularly these chavvy types. They know exactly what the crack is, if you'll pardon the pun.
The fault lies with society all right, but only in that we agree to pay for them.

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Just tell Chav kids sex up the arse is the way forward.

problem solved, no more chav kids!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
1) No corporal punishment
2) Zero parenting skills
3) Trash television
4) State assistance

If I were president for a day, those are the 4 things that would get my immediate attention.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Brynn said:
Just tell Chav kids sex up the arse is the way forward.

problem solved, no more chav kids!

It's actually possible to get pregnant from anal. I see you've had great sex education too.

DaGaffer

Ch3tan said:
It's actually possible to get pregnant from anal. I see you've had great sex education too.

What? really? How does that work then? I don't remember any *ahem* 'connection' in those female plumbing diagrams we had to look at in school...

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
if you spunk enough, it will drip out and run down the other slit. much like getting pregnant when there is semen in a pair of knickers.

Tilda

What would happen if all men/women were sterilised at birth (being sure ofc the op could be reversed) and the op only reversed once they had finished their education, or at some preset age?

One can only hope Tonys "culture of respect" sorts out this sort of thing.

DaGaffer

tris- said:
if you spunk enough, it will drip out and run down the other slit. much like getting pregnant when there is semen in a pair of knickers.

So its "getting pregnant by being a dirty hoo-er" rather than specifically getting pregnant by the back door. I thought for a minute there was some wierd anatomical thing going on that no-one had ever told me about...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom