Avantasia recruiting members

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
We are now recruiting members hooray.
The reason for this is that since toa came we lost people to irl, camlann and pryd.
Avantasia atm is:
Valory Warden
Carn Hero
Deygos Chanter
Lethania Bard
Sturmer Druid

We are looking for at least two druids, probably three. A second enchanter and one or two eldritches.

We are also considering bm's for a secondary gg as well as the possibility for a mixed tank/caster-grp alá US-style.

We are all swedes in the guild and therefor its a good thing if you are scandinavian but not a big problem if you're not.

We are a pure RvR-guild, well as pure RvR you can be with ToA. As soon as we all got our artifacts and got them some levels we will be back to oldschool RvR.

As for RvR we are a quite experienced bunch of former JH-, BC-, LA-, CF-players who decided to switch from various servers to hib/exc and make a pbae-grp.

Therefor we require rr5 as a minimum for joining, we can be a bit flexible on this pending on previous experience though.

You can reach us ingame of course and on our irc-channel #avantasia.daoc on qNet.

/Deygos, Valory, Carn - Guildmasters of Avantasia

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
bumpettibump

nerf albs crashing server btw :<

Seroquell

Fledgling Freddie
Javlar said:
We are now recruiting members hooray.

We are looking for at least two druids, probably three. A second enchanter and one or two eldritches
/Deygos, Valory, Carn - Guildmasters of Avantasia

:eek6: :eek6: wow nice to see people using REAL classes for a change, non of this so called perfect FOTM grp setup, you have my best wishes :fluffle:

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Seroquell said:
:eek6: :eek6: wow nice to see people using REAL classes for a change, non of this so called perfect FOTM grp setup, you have my best wishes :fluffle:

Sorry mister but i saw you highlighted eldritches there and saying "non of this so called perfect FOTM grp setup" But i was under the impression that DH gang made Eldritch groups the hippiest thing you could do in Hibernia.. People calling melee groups FOTM because some of them popped. But how many did you see on a regular basis before ToA came?

and for REAL classes id like to say: Valewalker uber alles.

Silverblast

One of Freddy's beloved
Divinia said:
Sorry mister but i saw you highlighted eldritches there and saying "non of this so called perfect FOTM grp setup" But i was under the impression that DH gang made Eldritch groups the hippiest thing you could do in Hibernia.. People calling melee groups FOTM because some of them popped. But how many did you see on a regular basis before ToA came?

I agree with the valewalker part :D, damn, I'm so proud of being in this guild xD.

Shawr

Fledgling Freddie
Seroquell said:

I think you'll find stuffing a group full of so called fotm classes Isn't enough to make the group fotm itself. :p

The standard hib pbaoe group setup is: 2 druid (one reg/nurt, one reg/nat), warden, bard, shield hero, 1chanter/2 eld or 2 eld/1chanter.
The reason being the mana eld adds a lot more utility to the group than the group loses by the loss of one or two chanters pets. (Since you only need one person to heat debuff when assisting i'm not counting that as a loss).

Seroquell

Fledgling Freddie
Divinia said:

when talking about FOTM i usually refer to the following very NON squishy type format:
BM
BM
BM
BM
DRUID
DRUID
BARD
HERO (shld type)
although your UK servers my differ from that, not been in High lvl RvR here yet, sure my n00b mincer wont be long now!!

Eld's in grps are getting quite rare these days (well non Mana spec), shame really, nothing like a good bolt up the arse to scare people!!

and yes VW's will be soon inc as a FUN FOTM group..soo much devastation when 8 Vw's run together, shame about squishyness tho.... still i like VW's quite neat...if only they had leather .../sigh

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Just because you do BM/melee groups and have done such since forever with ur friends you have to be FOTM ;)

Gegge

Loyal Freddie
Seroquell said:
when talking about FOTM i usually refer to the following very NON squishy type format:
BM
BM
BM
BM
DRUID
DRUID
BARD
HERO (shld type)
:rolleyes:

Seroquell

Fledgling Freddie
Gegge said:

whats the matter Gegge feeling left out with your VW?
here then just for you, my ideal/most fun grp i ever ran with:

VW
VW
VW
VW
DRUID
DRUID
BARD
BARD

and yes i like bards =)

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm.. yeah.. well.. sorry to disturb the discussion and all..

still need ppl xD

liloe

It's my birthday today!

you for got the dots on the u....it's über alles (speaking as German here :fluffle: )

prozze

Fledgling Freddie
Seroquell said:
BM
BM
BM
BM
DRUID
DRUID
BARD
HERO (shld type)
although your UK servers my differ from that, not been in High lvl RvR here yet, sure my n00b mincer wont be long now!!

Eld's in grps are getting quite rare these days (well non Mana spec), shame really, nothing like a good bolt up the arse to scare people!!

and yes VW's will be soon inc as a FUN FOTM group..soo much devastation when 8 Vw's run together, shame about squishyness tho.... still i like VW's quite neat...if only they had leather .../sigh

What the hell are you talking about?
the only fucking fotm in this game is Savages
ever learned equation in school?

1*savage = 2*blademaster

and valewalker damnit, its doesnt even got DETERM

if you are from US or a German/French server I can understand tho, there you can win with 2 thanes in grp so...........

the best hib tank setup will still be: 3 dmg dealer tanks, warden, 2 druids, 1 bard, 1 guarder... maybe u can switch the hero with a caster now in ToA tho.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

prozze said:
What the hell are you talking about?
the only fucking fotm in this game is Savages
ever learned equation in school?

1*savage = 2*blademaster

and valewalker damnit, its doesnt even got DETERM

if you are from US or a German/French server I can understand tho, there you can win with 2 thanes in grp so...........

the best hib tank setup will still be: 3 dmg dealer tanks, warden, 2 druids, 1 bard, 1 guarder... maybe u can switch the hero with a caster now in ToA tho.

:flame: :flame: :flame:

and please tell then matey how you would include a savage in a HIB grp? or did u fail to see the starting post of this thread? thought not, another random flame...and determ..sheesh stop being a n00b the post never said anything about Determ, it was about his fave group... oh look theres another post on these forums you can whine on..quick go go!! :mad:

and incase u missed it, BM's ARE FOTM...you DO play Hib right?

Javlar

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
and please tell then matey how you would include a savage in a HIB grp? or did u fail to see the starting post of this thread? thought not, another random flame...and determ..sheesh stop being a n00b the post never said anything about Determ, it was about his fave group... oh look theres another post on these forums you can whine on..quick go go!! :mad:

Haha... the starting post of this thread was nothing about whats fotm or not... its about avantasia recruiting.

Lub to mr prozze btw.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
prozze said:

<Random Roleplayers>

Best hib tank group.

hmm....not so sure about the best hib tank group.....watch Bulle =)) and that's NEVER with caster in it =))

Aeicaan

One of Freddy's beloved
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:

are you retarded or smt? you got like a bound key to "Read starting post" if you read it yourself you see the post have nothing to do with this but in hib castergrps are fotm, or more like foty..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom