Ml Catchup Farse!

yes it was a farse!

heres what happend and hopefully whoever takes the reigns will learn from this.

1. i asked people to turn up on time, they didnt.
2. i asked people to do steps 1.1 & 1.5 first...they didnt
3. i asked for no BC spam... they spammed
4. i asked for no abuse...i got it...

so please explain how it is MY fault if you turn up late? how is it my fault if you havnt done the pre-reqs?
how is it my fault that your abusive because OTHERS slowed us down?
how is it my fault when i remove people from the BC for spamming that u dont understand the running order? u knew WELL a week in advance before the raid..but still u pay no attention.. i really dont know what to say..
People join my BG and spam for their own BG's ffs get some respect.. people jump infront of us queuing...ive never met soo many impatient inconsiderate people in all my life...right now im in tears..becasue this was supposed to be a good thing...but some of you have spoiled it....my pc has crashed and i cant log back in... im osrry very sorry to have let you few good people down, perhaps next time i will listen when people tell me no-one cares

im sorry to those who did do as they were asked...i sorry to those who did support me .. Jeros/Laessa amongst others..who stuck up for me against all the abuse... i certainly will be running again, but sadly it will be alliance based only...

Again to you good people, thank you for your support i really apprecited it..

Elewyth.x

Grebneklaf

Fledgling Freddie
I feel with you and for you, there is nothing worse than when doing good turns to bad.

And about people empty cans rattle the most or something.

By the way just to clarify i was not on the raid, so this is not a comment on who is wrong or right, this is reaching out to a person who is sad.

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
now you know why lots of guilds dont do raids like this

Fedaykin said:
now you know why lots of guilds dont do raids like this

yes, i try to be nice but people come with their own agendas, well never again.. shall be invite only from now on....

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
1. i asked people to turn up on time, they didnt.
2. i asked people to do steps 1.1 & 1.5 first...they didnt
3. i asked for no BC spam... they spammed
4. i asked for no abuse...i got it...

1. A substantial percentage of players are selfish morons.
2, 3, 4 - See 1.

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
The game is a lot easier once you realise that everyone else in your realm is a self-serving ****. :)

<not to be taken seriously>

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Shame that. I was considering coming along with an alt who still needed ML1 but went scroll hunting instead.

Don't get upset over the few retards who can't be bothered to read or listen. It's their loss, not yours.

Hope it won't swade you from doing more raids in the future.

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Would keep it invite only m8, only way to avoid the moronic crackers that seem to be roaming around Albion these days....

Bring back the old days pls mythic....

Or bring in some sorta anti-a$$hole flag Mythic, each time someone annoys folk, the victim of the annoyance can do /moron <Playername> , and that particular players PvP flag goes up by one point, they hit 50 points anyone in their own realm can kill them for rps, and it resets back to 0.

Then idiots in game would get ganked to hell, and /q.

Radical idea, but would work well imo.

Only prob would be if we got some uber moron.... whats the likelyness of that happenning?

Fedaykin

Fledgling Freddie
Drav said:
Would keep it invite only m8, only way to avoid the moronic crackers that seem to be roaming around Albion these days....

Bring back the old days pls mythic....

Or bring in some sorta anti-a$$hole flag Mythic, each time someone annoys folk, the victim of the annoyance can do /moron <Playername> , and that particular players PvP flag goes up by one point, they hit 50 points anyone in their own realm can kill them for rps, and it resets back to 0.

Then idiots in game would get ganked to hell, and /q.

Radical idea, but would work well imo.

Only prob would be if we got some uber moron.... whats the likelyness of that happenning?

wouldnt work due to people spamming /moron on people just so they could pvp them

lostone

Fledgling Freddie
did you LD just before we did 1.6?

:<

btw - we killed Cetus and stuff, not an easy task to get there because of all the stupid people yelling "I DIDNT GET 1.3! CAN WE DO IT PLZZZZZZ" and stuff... :(

and i got abuse for trying to lead the killing of Cetus lol.

lostone said:
did you LD just before we did 1.6?

:<

btw - we killed Cetus and stuff, not an easy task to get there because of all the stupid people yelling "I DIDNT GET 1.3! CAN WE DO IT PLZZZZZZ" and stuff... :(

and i got abuse for trying to lead the killing of Cetus lol.

yep, my pc royally died, i logged back when u were in Cetus' pit.. still atleast some of you got some use from me bringing you all together

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
This might help:

/bg leader <anyone with clue>

/bg listen

the joy of silence

oh and
/ignore <twats>
if they pm you.

Nerve

Loyal Freddie
Thanx

Hereby would like to thank both Ele and Gala for leading a good ML1 Raid. I was amazed by the /bu abuse they had to take from gits who don't listen and think they know better :twak: . And I didn't even see the pms... Up yours to all selfish pricks in this game, learn to listen or ship out (you can take that literally now since TOA ;) ).

Oh, any ML2 raids being planned soonish ? :eek6:

Nerve (Battle)Meister

Nerve said:
Hereby would like to thank both Ele and Gala for leading a good ML1 Raid. I was amazed by the /bu abuse they had to take from gits who don't listen and think they know better :twak: . And I didn't even see the pms... Up yours to all selfish pricks in this game, learn to listen or ship out (you can take that literally now since TOA ;) ).

Oh, any ML2 raids being planned soonish ? :eek6:

Nerve (Battle)Meister

thanks, yes ML2 is being held after my 1.8 - 1.10 mop up session see the post for details

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?t=8410

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom