FAO: Administrator <the cleaners>Friars have True Sight!!! Woot!!

no seriously, cos other wise "Administrator <the cleaners> " would look a complete dick (more than he does already) for claiming i leeched his mob.. at over 1300 units away, apparenlty i could SEE he was pulling it...hmm ok, last time i checked my RA's didnt include See Hidden OR True Sight, infact omfg FRIARS dont get those... so hmm could it be i pulled the mob (shock horror) not knowing you were there...so anyway i was going to let it slide cos im a nice gal, then he hurls abuse at me..ffs..i pull a mob...he unstealths spams /rude at me, swears then leeches MY mob, claiming he'd hit it and i leeched it off him...when infact the mob reached me with 100% health.. /sigh another Ebay char no doubt...or more likely PL FOTM infil like most are these days... perhaps next time you visit Ebay your should buys some manners and some Brain cells... just another banned guild to add to my growing list of idiots
oh and YES i did send the MOVIE i was making at the time, along with the chat log to GOA, i hope you get a ban, maybe youll trade accounts with a nicer person....

kirennia

Part of the furniture
congrats, you've won the 'you don't make any sense' award 2004 and we're only in March!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Host the movie so we can see what u mean - chat logs too :D

Btw was the mob a stealther? Then whats all the balls about See Hidden and true sight?

Wiro

Fledgling Freddie
:m00:

Edit: IBTL etc, before I get spammed again for only posting cows :p

NetNifty

Fledgling Freddie
Brynn said:
Host the movie so we can see what u mean - chat logs too :D

Btw was the mob a stealther? Then whats all the balls about See Hidden and true sight?

I think he means the person who claimed he was leeching off him was a stealther - i.e.

Stealther lines up PA on mob A
Friar pulls mob A before/close to when stealther PAs the mob
Stealther hurls abuse at friar

NetNifty said:
I think he means the person who claimed he was leeching off him was a stealther - i.e.

Stealther lines up PA on mob A
Friar pulls mob A before/close to when stealther PAs the mob
Stealther hurls abuse at friar

and Netnifty gets the prize!! woot!!

exactly how it happend, like i said was going to let it go, pure mistake, then he gets all rude on me and starts abusive language towards me!! yey!!

Like i wish!! i could see stealthers at 1350 range!! somepeople just have no respect..sheesh.. maybe next time ill just let him take aggro and die, or even better buff them..then wait till they pull and drop buffs!! cos iam tehevul friar.

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Elewyth(TLSOA) said:
and Netnifty gets the prize!! woot!!

exactly how it happend, like i said was going to let it go, pure mistake, then he gets all rude on me and starts abusive language towards me!! yey!!

Like i wish!! i could see stealthers at 1350 range!! somepeople just have no respect..sheesh.. maybe next time ill just let him take aggro and die, or even better buff them..then wait till they pull and drop buffs!! cos iam tehevul friar.
Its actualy much more fun to have a mincer charm the mob, buff it up and release it then wait =:)

Rhirap

Fledgling Freddie
lol sib, nice, trouble is once the mincer releases it, it chases the mincer :( but i guess the mincer could let the mob kill him then get rezzed and the mob would still have buffs, bit of a pain in the ass tho :p

or zone ofc ;)

sibanac

Fledgling Freddie
Rhirap said:
lol sib, nice, trouble is once the mincer releases it, it chases the mincer :( but i guess the mincer could let the mob kill him then get rezzed and the mob would still have buffs, bit of a pain in the ass tho :p

or zone ofc ;)
just put the pet on stay get some distance release and speed away :)

Bellerophon

Fledgling Freddie
Evil, evil, evil... remember the time someone past me in df yelling for help. So being the daring paladin that I am (and spotting that the mob is grey con) I whip out my trusty sword and prepare to dish out some holy wrath! But noooooo.... someone had buffed it with everything and all the others laughed at how long it took me to kill it..... :(

Emotionally scarred.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
1) /macro FO /assist <moron>
2) watch <moron> until he moves to pull
3) press macro
4) pull faster
5) :m00:

Dukat

Resident Freddy
ibtl....even tho this threads been going for 2 days :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread