ML1 Raid 09/03/04 (sticky plz)

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
For those of us who could not make it to Durgi's ML raid, I shall be organising one for Tuesday 09/03/04.

Raid will meet up at Volcanus Haven 7.30pm(GMT), we will commence at 8pm(GMT)

Requirements: Lvl 42+, please ensure you have spoke to the arbiter and completed step 1.5 (solo).

Groups will be sent to do the quests seperately and meet up for BGroup challenges.

Expect this to last 2-3 hours.

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
finally my toa came today! not sure if i can get online till late tonight tho so will miss durgi's follow up raid. I'll prolly come to this one.

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
Btw its 1.5 that is solo one. if you solo 1.7 you are a king amongst men or something.

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
I've had to move the raid to Tuesday 09/03, forgot I had a IRL commitment.

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
If I do not somehow by great luck and what not have stumbled trugh em , I'm game ;)

Zlugugg Benvis

One of Freddy's beloved
I have sent a PM to a mod to get the Thread header changed to right date.

Hope they can fix it for ya :)

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
nice one... Count on me, if I can get my game to stop LD every 5 mins before then :(

Damon_D

Fledgling Freddie
Bahh you changed it from monday to tuesday..I'm out

All hail those who can only play sunday and monday at reg hours :worthy:

Guesse I'll get ML's done 6-7 months after we get frontiers ( rofl as if I would keep playing if that holds true ) ..if I'm lucky.
Power to the crappy pve shit you HAVE to do to compete , but also HAVE to be a gaziilon peopel to complete

Tolbart

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, hi to all, all
I only need ml 1.10 (Tolspirit- Sm lv 50 supp) but i´ll arrive home from job 21:15 cet... but ofc i´ll join u :D . Tolbart (Healer Pac lv 50) need all ml 1 parts excep ml 1.7..... when i´ll arrive can say me what alt u prefer.... ;) .

Tolbart/Tolspirit (Nemesis).

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
i would come too if lvl 46 (maybe 47) savage needed and can make ml's .. pls answer some1 if i can make ml's :)

mfg,
Lzy

Jarumda

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to join in on the fun too :) , i've gotten ToA and i would like to actually get something usefull from it :touch:

I'm a 46 War :)

Hargh

Fledgling Freddie
Don't know why this has been unstickied :D

Still on, tonight 1930GMT volcanus haven.

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
THX A LOT for ornganizing it :) was a bit slowly by some small problems .. but in general very good :)

we all got ml1 now :)

Lzy

Blain

Fledgling Freddie
Hope the raid went well, cannot believe I couldnt even attend my own raid :/
RL sucks sometimes.

How far did you get?

lzy

Fledgling Freddie
we all got ml1 .. i mean all who was there .. it took muchtime on last encounter .. coz of one group did not made a 1.3 and we waited for them about 1hour+ .. but than all were good :)

Lzy

Marath

Fledgling Freddie
Dont worry Blain.

We did 1, 2 and 4... were on our way to the 1st BG encounter ... my ISP goes down. Didnt come up so had to go to sleep.

Some of us are just not ment to have any MLs. :eek6:

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i have feeling here gona be alott ML1 raids in future too, but like personally cba even think! get all my chars close ML10 :)

gona try get hunter now up and in future healer + zerk, dunno yet how high? but many have same situation.

most of raids what seen is weekdays and starting 9pm local time, need my 12 hour beauty sleep :) so when waking up before 6am, dont even think 3-5 hours raid middle night.

if there is quiet weekends? allways can try self organise some raids, saturday and sunday each day 1 raid and voila! there is 2 ML earned. (forget real life!)

well, luckily now has 1st panic vawe vanish, when need get fast ML and artifacts under your belt.
there is time to do these and in big rvr raids is allways someone who have made steps and can offer whole zerg benefits from own ML.

like read somewhere and agree 100%, you dont need get any ML, just get 2-3 artifacts and you do fine, offcourse sometimes those can be handy, like sojourner lines ML5 what summon merchant :)
can sell all sellable loot and no more running to nearest merchant/stablestation! huge improvments must say :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom